Part 3

"We have to leave" I said as I come to bolting upright, I groan and immediately lay back down as my shoulder flares in pain. Elizabeth comes into the room worried the gruff loud voice of Thomas James Johnson thundered through the speakerphone. Thomas James is someone I greatly admire... he saved me from the Russian government and my old unit. "Head to these coordinates. I'll meet you there." He said quickly as machine gunfire could be heard in the background.

"I gotta go." Thomas responded and the line went dead. "Pack a bag." Elizabeth told me hurriedly rushing off to her room. I rushed upstairs the whole time thinking no wonder she is so bossy considering she's related to Thomas. I finally arrive In my room and throw open my walk in closet grabbing a duffel bag and placing at least three weeks of clothes in it.

I then rushed over to my dresser attempting to move it only to cry out in pain as my wound flairs. I finally move it kicking in the wall pulling a huge weaponry case and dragged it to my bed hefting it onto the large mattress. I opened it and took my disassembled sniper riffle and placed it in the hidden compartments of the duffel bags and then went for my tactical ar-15 and placed that in the hidden compartments of the duffel as well. I grabbed my personal favorite of the weapons a untraceable modernized World War Two trench knife.

 I grabbed my personal favorite of the weapons a untraceable modernized World War Two trench knife

I keep the knife on me as I finish packing the other weapons into the secret compartments of the duffel

I keep the knife on me as I finish packing the other weapons into the secret compartments of the duffel. I heard a burst of gunfire most likely from a pistol followed by the all time familiar ringing of automatic gunfire. I slowly crept downstairs the continuous stream of gunfire masking my already carefully quiet footsteps. I hid behind the banister as slid the trench knife across my knuckles as I heard loud thunderous footstep enter the front door alerting me of more intruders.

Finally the last soldier enters the living room through the front door I quickly grab him and drag him behind the banister slicing the blade across his exposed throat silencing the soldier. The thud of the now dead soldier draws yet another towards the banister and Ashe approaches I walk out of cover grabbing him by the wrist and spinning him around  shoving my knife through his skull I grabbed his assault rifle from his grip and killed the remaining soldiers in the room with many precision headshots.

I placed the empty assault ruffle onto the ground and exchanged it for a silenced sidearm and a flash bang. I began to move towards the gunfire taking cover behind a wall as I notice the soldiers aiming and firing at Elizabeth's door although it was mostly suppressive fire. I then text her get behind cover. I flipped the kitchen table over and tossed the flash bang grenade down the hallway and waited for it to go off my body firmly pressed to the wood and eyes closed shut.

As I heard the ringing sound of the flash bang I popped out of cover and executed the remaining team of blinded and defenseless soldiers. I texted her again all clear. Seconds later she opens her bedroom door and walks out and gives me a look of terror as she sees the massacre the took place.

"Hurry up and finish packing we leave in five." I told her grabbing my duffel from upstairs.