Chapter 11: No better love

Cece's pov.
Its been days since NyNy's been gone she comes to me and tells me how much she misses us and how good she is resting.But ive been very depressed.She was really my bestfriend my first bestfriend.I was sitting in my room on my bed looking at the wall then someone walked in the room i turned and seen Kentrell.

"Baby come on ion wanna see you like dis" Kentrell said looking at me

I looked down i do look a mess but at least i take showers people who are depressed or on some shit dont take showers.

"Ce baby talk to me" He said walking over to me

I wanted so bad but i had no words i just wanted to make love to him i havent ever since NyNy died.I looked him in his eyes then just kissed him the kiss was so passionate and filled with pain he layed me down without breaking the kiss he started ripping my close off and taking his off we was fully naked and next thing you know he slides right in me.

"Mmm Kentrell" I moaned softly

He started slowly grinding then went  faster looking me right in my eyes.I started to scratch his back.

"Damn Ce" Kentrell goaned

He stroked faster and faster.

"Oh god Kentrell i-im gonna cum" I moaned loudly

He pulled out and went down and started licking my clit.

"Ughhhh ohhhh shit Kentrell faster baby" I moaned pushing his head so his tongue can go further

My legs started shaking as he went faster.

"Cum......for......me........Ce" He said in between licks

He mad me so wet i cummed right in his mouth.He came back up to me and kisses my neck and looked me in my eyes.

"I love you Ce" He said

I smiled.

"I love you too" I said kissing him passionately

Kentrell laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me i got comfortable in his arms i thought to myself their is no love better than this one.

*Short story sorry but i will be writing more*