Chapter 20:Vacation and Drama pt.3

Cece's pov.
In the morning I woke up in me and Ty's room I got up and went to the bathroom and I started remembering what happened last night.Last night was a big mistake but at the same time I love Kentrell and I know he loves me,but we are with two different people.I closed my eyes remembering what happened between me and Kentrell.

*Flashback*

"But they won't know a thing" He said

He is right,but this isn't right,but they still won't know or will they?.

"Kentrell I just can't" I said

"Well I can" He said pulling me to him

And with that he kissed me and picked me up and shut his room door and laied me on the bed,he pulled down my panties and ripped my shirt off and ripped my bra off he took his towel off and just rammed in me.

"Ughhhhh shit baby" I moaned loudly

"Fuck Ce your fucking tight" Kentrell said in a deep voice

"Uh yes baby right their omgggg,FUCK JUST NUT ALL IN ME!" I moaned hella loud

Kentrell sat up and put my legs on his shoulders and went faster.

"Aohhhhh baby I'm gonna cummm" I moaned softly

"Hold dat shit baby" Kentrell growled

He was so deep in me I felt him in my got damn heart.We wasn't even fucking we was making love he just looked me in my eyes i scratched his chest.He pulled out and he went down still looking at me and he started liking on my clit,my legs started shaking and Kentrell held my legs back.

"Cum for me baby,let lose" He said softly

I cummed all in his mouth.He licked me clean and started kissing my thighs and rubbing me softly like he missed touching me.

"Mhmmm Kentrell" I moaned lowly

"You.....love.......me...CeCe" Kentrell asked me

I looked at him and said yes.Kentrell stood up and picked me up and he sat on the bed and sat me on top of him and he started making me ride him he started kissing me neck as I road him.

"Fuck Kentrell *gasp* ouuu God" I moaned softly in his ear

He rubbed his hands up and down my back giving me chills.

"Go faster baby" He whispered in my ear

I went faster and he grabbed my ass and started smacking it as I went faster.I started biting him and leaving hickies on his shoulder.

"Fuck Cece,what's my name guh?" Kentrell asked me

"Daddy" I moaned

"Nah baby" He said

He started making me go faster my eyes started rolling in the back off my head I felt myself about to climax.

"DADDYYY" I screamed

"Fuuuuuckkkkk!" We both yelled climaxing at the same time

He kissed me so passionately,then looked at me while he was breathing hard.I laided my head on his shoulders as he started kissing my neck and touching me giving me more chills.