Chapter 18:Vacation Drama pt.1

*8 months later*

Quando's pov.
In the morning i woke up happy as fuck because Cece dont know that im take her on a vacation with the kids.I go the tickets and everything just done.She is gonna be hella happy because she always said she wanted to go to Miami so i finna take her their with her friends i even got us a private jet.The shit i do for this girl is very crazy i guess you can say im just crazy in love.I had to get dressed because we are leaving kinda early so i finna get everything ready and i finna get Cece a promise ring.

Kentrell's pov.
Me and Kay and the rest on my slims were packing to get ready to leave to Miami i gotta show over their and we finna stay their forever its time i leave Baton Rouge and its time i leave Cece alone she'll be ight since she got quando.Me and the gang was all in the car driving to the airport.

"Yo you know damn well Cece finna beat ya ass once she find out you aint in Baton Rouge and you just left without telling her bruh you know damn well she got yo kids" Boomer said

"Mane shut yo black ass up she aint gonna know shit she'll be ight" I said

Knowing damn well Boomer is right i just dont care i love Ce and i know for a fact she wont last with quando.

"Yea please stop twlking about his baby mama" Kay said

I rolled my eyes bitch is always jealous she lucky i love her ass.I told the gang to hurry up bc our flight was finna leave in a minute.

*Mhmm sounds interesting nothing sounds more good than drama*