The School-Castle part 2

There was no one on the other side of the door. The older Magories peeped in. There were flags of all colors scattered in the great garden. It seemed like a big party had been prepared. The older ones did not hesitate and entered the great castle. Rubio did not think twice and went in after them, as if he himself were also an older student. With all this, all the Magories entered, to see what was going on inside. An eerie silence hung in the air. Where could the school-castle teachers be? It was the question that consumed the thoughts of all Magories.

- "Did something happen to the teachers?!" - Whispered Orion into his cousin's ear.

- "Of course not" - said Rubio uncertainly. – "They'll show up soon enough, you'll see."

A buzzing sound spread in the garden of the school-castle, everyone was whispering, expecting news or something to happen. Suddenly a large platform descended from the air. The great Magory Master Safio, was in the middle. He was small with clear and attentive eyes, wrinkled skin and a snub nose, where round glasses were placed. His white beard reached his chest, where the great talisman hung. In his strong hands he held a black book with a golden star in the center. On his back fluttered his brown and golden cape. On his right was his longtime friend, who came every year from the Land of Wizards to Magory county, the great Magician Cornelius. He was the tallest on the platform and across the county he almost looked like a giant. His long, white hair spoke of his vast experience. He was thin and had a long face. His beard was braided to his chest. He had a steady gaze that transmitted calmness. He wore a dark-blue pointed hat and a blue and silver cape on his back. On the left side of the Great Master Magory Safio was a little fairy that fluttered in white robes, the Fairy Aurea. She had long, honey-colored hair, snow-white skin, and kind, blue eyes. She wore a blue and yellow cape. Next to the little fairy was another Teacher, the Magory Enzo. Serious looking, dark skinned with black hair. He wore a red and gold cape.

- "Those are our teachers! It can only be them!" - Rubio said with emotion.

- "Have you seen the serious face on that teacher?!" - Said Orion, pointing to Enzo.

- "You'll see he's nice."

The students clapped their hands until the Great Magory Master Safio raised his right hand and silence fell throughout the school-castle garden.

- "Good morning, little Magories! Welcome to another year at school-castle" - he said in a hoarse voice, and all the little Magories listened attentively. – "Once again we will have the honor of relying on the magnificent Great Magician Cornelius to teach magic."

- "Well, that teacher must be over a hundred years old" - said Orion, looking at the Great Magician Cornelius. –"He was the one who taught when my parents came here."

- "Shhh!" - Said Rubio, urging his cousin to be silent. What mattered most to him now was to hear the Great Magorie Master Safio's speech.

The Great Magician Cornelius bowed and everyone applauded and shouted enthusiastically.

- Fairy Teacher Aurea will teach powders and potions" - continued Master Safio, while the Fairy bowed and waved her wand, the Magories applauded below.

- "Professor Enzo will teach martial arts and self-defense with Professor Thor" - said Master Safio, and suddenly, what looked like a giant appeared, behind the Magories. It was none other than Thor himself. He was three times the size of a Magory, with a muscled body, wild hair, and green eyes that looked like a snake. Some Magories, who did not know him yet, were afraid. Orion took a step back from his cousin Rubio, while some female Magories sighed at his appearance, for though he was a giant he was quite handsome.

- "Well, I just hope this teacher knows where he puts his feet. A little distraction and he can squash a Magory in the blink of an eye" - Orion complained.