jikook

In which jimin thinks jeongguk is gorgeous, and is willing to show him that.

Smut!

Top!jimin
Bottom!kook

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

It's not fair for Jimin to be so mouth-watering gorgeous. And yes, Jeongguk will definitely admit that to anyone who asks.
Why can't you breathe, Jeongguk? Jimin's too hot.

Why aren't you blinking, Jeongguk? Jimin's body is really beautiful.

Why are you drooling all over yourself? Jimin's a fucking God.

Jeongguk's always found Jimin to be a wonderful person. Beautiful on the inside and outside. Nice and sweet and caring of Jeongguk and the other members.

He can't pinpoint when, but at some point, Jimin had started to look more beautiful and, in turn, more...everything. Sexy, hot, gorgeous. Jeongguk will go so far as to see absolutely perfect and everything he's ever wanted.

He'll admit it.

Well, to anyone that isn't Jimin, of course. Because Jimin doesn't need to know his massive crushing desire for Jimin to fuck him into next week and then take him out to dinner. Jimin so does not need to know that.

"Jeongguk, you're drooling over Jiminie again," Taehyung scolds and Jeongguk blinks to notice that he actually is drooling, so he sucks up the spit that's escaped and shrugs. "Why do you have to do that in front of everyone?"

"Deal with it," Jeongguk replies half-heartedly, adjusting so his mouth stays closed and his eyes stay trained on Jimin, who is obliviously dancing some weird but somehow sexual dance like he's fucking made for it. Which he probably is.

Jeongguk doesn't care much if anyone else knows. Hell, even Hoseok knows and he's surprised the older hasn't said a word. Maybe waiting for the right time. He just cares if Jimin knows.

Because there's no way Jimin would ever consider Jeongguk as anything more than some kid friend.

"...What?"

"Yeah, we're all going out. You're stuck here with Jimin for the day." Yoongi shrugs on his jacket. "Please don't drool all over the carpet while you're at it." Jeongguk opens his mouth to ask just where they're going, but the door shuts loudly in his face and he curses. He suspects it's Taehyung or Hoseok's doing (possibly a combination of the two), but either way, he's pissed that they're practically setting him up for torture.
It's much easier to stare at Jimin when everyone's home because there's less attention on him. With it being just the two, however, Jeongguk feels compelled to restrain himself in fear of Jimin even slightly noticing.

He has his whole life to stare at Jimin. Surely he can last one day without doing so.
Instead, he takes to looking at pictures of him on his phone instead. It's not as satisfying as actually looking at Jimin, but it suffices.

"Jeongguk," Jimin hums beside him on the couch and Jeongguk looks up from his phone to stare over. Bedheaded black hair and a black shirt too large for him burn into Jeongguk's eyes and he gulps. "Are you hungry?"

"Uh, sure," he nods, and Jimin stands with a groan, walking towards the open kitchen. Jeongguk watches now, having Jimin's back turned to him (a wonderful angle, really) and feels his neck get hot in the most giddy of ways. He enjoys the way Jimin makes him feel, really, but he averts his gaze when Jimin turns around and starts making sandwiches facing him.

He glances over a few select times to watch the older cut a tomato and lettuce and start placing ingredients on the breads. His arms strain the tiniest bit as he reaches around for things in tiredness, having to use more energy to work while sleepy.