Jin x male reader

In which jin gets his heat, and he asks you for help.

Dom!reader
Sub!jin

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Y/n had Jin for about two years, considering he was fairly young y/n didn't expect him to get his heat until another two years or so.  That's why when he called, he was surprised to hear him whimpering coming from the phone.  "Y/n please come home, please..."  Y/n was no doubt worried, he was experiencing symptoms earlier this week, his body heat had increased, and he became clingy.  "Jin, are you okay?  Do you need me to call the doctor?"  The phone was quiet for a moment before y/n heard his voice again.  "No, no doctor, just you, please."  Y/n got up and headed to his superior's office and asked him if he could take the rest of the day off.  The tall man looked at you questioningly and asked y/n why he had to leave.  "My hybrid, he's sick, and I really need to go home and take him to the doctor, please."  Y/n pleaded for a few more times before he finally said Y/n was allowed to go.  "Thank you Mister Kim, I promise I'll work twice as hard tomorrow."  Y/n bowed and exited his boss's office.

~

Y/n leisurely opened the door to his apartment and put his things down. He closed the door and started towards their shared room. Y/n entered the room and saw it was empty, and ventured a bit farther only to hear the door slam loudly behind him. He l looked back, and Jin was standing there in his sweat-covered pajamas, and Y/n frowned. Jin started walking towards Y/n only to drop to his knees in front of him.  Y/n could see his bushy tail behind him.  "Please help me Y/n, it hurts so much."  Y/n kneeled down to his level and asked him what he needed to do.  His eyes turned dark and his voice got deeper and raspy.  "Touch me, please," Jin whined out. Y/n stayed frozen for a while before he reached out to pet the hybrid's ears,  Jin grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled him closer to his hot frame. Y/n looked at Jin's lips and then at his eyes. Y/n smashed your lips on Jin's plush, soft ones. Y/n's hands ran down his body, and he arched his back and whined, breaking the kiss. "How much do you want me, baby?" Y/n whispered in Jin's ear, a quiet, silky laugh tickling Jin's ear. "P-please, please, touch me, daddy," Jin whined out. Y/n groaned at the name and attacked Jin's neck with hickeys. Y/n ripped off Jin's pants and shirt, and slowly removed his underwear. Y/n stopped giving Jin hickeys and quickly removed his own clothes.

Y/n ran his hands down Jin's chest once more, pinching his nipples teasingly, watching his hot body squirm under him. Y/n smirked and stopped suddenly, moving his hands down to Jin's leaking cock. Y/n stroked slowly and smiled again when Jin squirmed under him once more. Jin moaned aloud when Y/n started stroking faster, and he bucked his hips up, but Y/n growled and held them down. "Be patient, baby boy," Y/n grumbled out. Jin whimpered but stayed quiet nonetheless.

Y/n finally stuck a finger in Jin's entrance, and slowly stretched him apart. Jin whimpered again when Y/n added another finger. Y/n stroked his cock faster and stretched him more, soon aligning his own cock with the hybrid's hole. He slowly pushed himself inside the hybrid. He gave Jin a moment to adjust before he thrust in and out rapidly.

Jin gasped and clutched Y/n's back, no doubt leaving scratches on it. y/n thrust a few more times and finally came inside of Jin, breathlessly pulling out. Jin whimpered at the sudden emptiness in his lower abdomen. Jin felt so tired and worn out. He closed his eyes and went limp, and he soon snored quietly signaling that he was asleep.

Y/n smiled fondly and walked to the bathroom to grab a rag soaked in warm water. He walked back to their large bed and cleaned the hybrid off, discarding the now dirty rag on the floor. He would clean it up later, he always did.

Y/n crawled into the bed and pulled Seokjin close. He wrapped his arms around the hybrid and rubbed in between his ears slowly, comforting the hybrid and smiling again when Jin stirred.

Y/n soon fell asleep to the sounds of his hybrid snoring away. He'd hoped that his heat was over tomorrow, but then again he didn't, and it meant that he got to care for his sweet hybrid again. He would lay his life down for the hybrid. There was no doubting that.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Short, but something to fill in