Vkook

Borrowed from ao3 by the author: weirdmomo321.

Ps. This is long as a fuck!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Jeongguk's POV.

"Are you completely sure about this-why are you ruining the lives of normal people who just want to love, regardless the gender?" My annoyingly acceptable brother Seokjin, interrogates my decision that I impulsively made. I roll my eyes at the older causing him to raise his right eyebrow.

"I do not support or want to go near those animals...can't you see my point? They are men. And men don't shag up with their own freaking kind?! It is absurd and obscene. What is there to be sympathetic with?" I yell in disbelief. Why do people support those inhuman people?

"IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT YOU GOT ASSAULTED BY OUR FATHER"

Silence.

Jin quickly covers his mouth and quietly mumbles a few apologies before getting up to go to his room.

You see...we both live alone. After that incident we both made a mistake to run away with our corrupted father's money, leaving mother behind to suffer from cancer. Yeah.

It was pretty dark back there. Father didn't initiate any assault or harm on her because he loved her to death. It was just me. Not even Jin. Me. You know why he did that? Cause he saw me wearing a unisex shirt, a freaking shirt that was meant to be worn by both genders. He called me names...he thought I was wearing that to my best friend's birthday to get laid with him.

So the next day, I woke up to a tied bed and my father's shadow. I was tied and laying on my back so I couldn't really see him. But I could feel the evil smirk in his voice. He hit me-spanked me to be clear. I wasn't homophobic before that. But then I realised that if he was so hostile towards me...having a relationship with a man would be worse in the same way. Jin tells me to forget about it.

It has been a year since that. But I could still remember when Jin saw and came from the window to stop father's hand from touching me furthermore. You know what he got in return? A punch in the throat. That was when we both had enough. The very next month; after Jin saved up enough money from his office job to buy a small apartment, later we moved out. Without even telling anyone.

I was an innocent eighteen year old, who never even experienced what it was like to have sex. But after that encounter, I hardened and roughed up my personality. My facade. I show that I am a strict, discreet, cold hearted and overall a stern individual but only Jin knows my weak side.

I am a dumbfounded, easily manipulated, soft and timid person. I hate that. I hate the world. Which is why I am going to take revenge on everyone. I want to make them feel the same pain as me. Make them realise that what they are entering is not good or acceptable in any way. I planned to go and ruin their lives.

I snap out of my thoughts as I enter the cafe and get hit by the alluring scent of coffee beans. Apparently a song along the lyrics of 'Girls like girls like boys do' was playing on the stereo. I scoff. Really? You could've picked something better. I sigh defeatedly and slump down on the chair next to me.

What I had not realised was that there was person sitting in front of me, tapping vigorously on his phone while throwing slurs like "Whore" or "Fag" to other people sitting adjacent to our table. I smile at his arrogance and cocky attitude. That was exactly what I wanted to do when I entered the sinful cafe.

"Hello?" I abruptly speak up, not trying to make a fuss while the other was infuriating with anger. He finally turns his front towards me to eye me up and down.