Jealous Levi x Reader: No One Else's

~(Y/N)~

I made my way down to Levi's office. He summoned me in the middle of my training with Eren. He seemed impatient when he told me to see him. I stop in front of the door and take a deep breath. "Get in here!" Levi snaps.

How did he know? I quickly open the door and shut it. I sat in the chair in front of him. He got up and came behind me. My eyes follow and see him lock the door. Oh no... I'm dead. "Uh...sir... is something wrong?" I ask.

"I've noticed you and Jaeger getting quite close while practicing," he mentions.

"Okay?" I say in a confused tone.

"I have requested you train in the private training room, I will be your supervisor and help you train," he says.

"But why sir?" I ask.

"My own personal reasons cadet," he says as he crosses his hands. For the past couple of weeks, Levi has been rather mad at me whenever I'm around any guy. I feel like he's jealous but I don't see why he's never been. He dismissed me and I made my way to my room where I was greeted by my friend Mikasa.

I sigh and flop down on my bed. "What's wrong with you?" Mikasa asks.

"Levi is having me train alone now since Eren and I are supposedly too close," I say.

"What is his problem? He can't keep you from every guy." Mikasa says.

"I know... but he thinks he can." I say.

"Don't go to practice and if he asks say you only will do it if you practice with the rest of us," Mikasa suggests.

"And piss him off even more? He'll put me on stable duty... by myself and probably watch me." I tell her.

"You shouldn't let him control who you train with," Mikasa says.

"He's my captain Mikasa... there isn't much I can do." I tell her.

"Let's get going to dinner." She says changing the subject.

I get up out of bed and follow her to the mess hall. The captain, squad leaders, and commander sat at their table. I walked by seeing Levi look up at me. His eyes followed me as I walked past him. Mikasa and I went and sat next to Eren and Jean, I sat between Eren and Jean keeping them from fighting. I quietly eat my food while Jean babbled on. As I was eating I noticed Levi glaring. It made me feel uncomfortable. His eyes were intense then I felt a hand on my back.

It was Eren. He saw my discomfort. "You okay?" he asks.

I put on a smile and nod. I turn my head back seeing Levi looking away but his knuckles were white from holding his cup tightly. He turned around and glared once more. I sigh and get up and dispose of my food. I quickly walk past Levi's table and out of the mess hall. I walked over to the stables to spend time with the horses alone. That's what I always did when I was stressed.

I went by the first horse and went into their stall with a brush in my hand. I began brushing it and giving it affection. I took a deep breath. The horse nuzzled me seeming to like the affection. I giggle. The horse then went to the stall door greeting someone else. Levi. He held his hand out and let the horse lick it. I step out of the stall and go over to the other horse ignoring him. I fed the other horse and brushed it as well.

"(Y/N)." I hear his voice.

I ignore him and continue to care for the horses. I go to the next but was caught by the arm. I turn and sigh in frustration. "What, do you not want me in the stables now because I could be alone with another guy?" I ask. I yank my arm from his grip and walk out.

"(Y/N), get back here," Levi commands.

"No, leave me alone you piss me off." I snap as I walk away back to my room. I slam my door shut and jumped when I saw Eren in my room.

"What do you want? Levi will be furious if he found you in here." I say.

"Just wanted to check in on you, you seemed tense at dinner... was that because of Levi?" Eren asks as he gets up. I nod. Part of me liked the fact that Levi was jealous but also hated it seeing that it was affecting my training and friendship with certain people.

"Why is he so hellbent on keeping you for himself?" Eren asks.

"Hell if I know, I don't want to believe it's because he likes me... Levi's never liked anyone in his squad... except for maybe Petra but she's dead now." I say.

"Well he better realize that it's affecting your work," Eren says.

"I don't think he cares as long as I'm away from guys excluding him," I tell him.

"I better go before he finds us here together alone," Eren says.

"Yeah... Levi may beat your ass again." I answer. Eren walked to the door and opened it but didn't leave. Confused I walk over and see Levi standing there shocked and angry. Oh no... we're dead.

"Eren.... Leave now while you still have a chance to live." Levi says.

Eren ran for it while Levi watched. I held the door in my hand ready to slam it in his face. Levi turned to me and I went to slam the door but he stopped it with his foot. After a short battle of trying to close the door, Levi pushed through and closed it then locked it. We stood there for a minute until he began walking towards me. Scared of what he'd do I backed up until I hit the wall.

"Do I have to lock you in my office so only I can make contact with you?" he asks.

"You wouldn't dare," I say.

"I will," he says as he pins my wrists to the wall.

"Why? What did I ever do to you? Get off me." I snap.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asks as he looks away.

"You couldn't possibly have feelings for me... you don't like anyone." I say.

"Tch, is that what you think?" he asks. Before I know it his lips were on mine kissing me roughly. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. After a few seconds, he pulled back. I slapped him across the face only for him to not show any sign of pain.

"What was that for?" he asks.

"For getting jealous," I say.

"You slapped me because I'm protective over what is mine? That doesn't make sense," he says.

"W-well... you were being an ass about it... if you haven't noticed I'm friends with most of-" I was cut off by his lips on me again. Before I could kiss back he pulled away.

"I won't apologize for protecting what's mine, I won't even feel guilty," he says as he moved a strand of hair from my face.

"...Just please don't make this affect my training... okay?" I ask.

"Alright... but they touch you I will show no mercy and will feed them to the titans.... You're mine and no one else's." he says.

"Is that your way of saying I love you?" I ask.

"Tch... I was getting there idiot," he says looking away and blushing.

I kiss his cheek only to pull back thinking it was the wrong move. "I love you too," I say.

"Good," he answers before kissing my forehead. I was only his and no one else's... this should be fun.