The Virgin Without Virginity

"Stop Cole. We don't have time for this." I told Cole as we drove down the road on our way to meet my parents for dinner. He seemingly hadn't noticed his hand sliding up my thigh to the crease of my hip, but my face was burning red and my heart was throbbing in places that it shouldn't. 

"Why. We've been dating for almost six months and we've done seemingly nothing at all." Cole started making little circles on my clit and it started throbbing for more. I quickly removed his hand and put it in his lap. He swiftly grabbed mine and put it on his dick without showing any emotion and never breaking his concentration on the road ahead of us.

"Seriously Cole. We don't have time for this."

"Well, then we can make time." Cole swerved onto the side of the road and stared me straight in the eyes. It was like he was looking into my soul and I was just a deer in headlights.

"Do you not love me?" He said as a dissatisfied and longing grimace crossed his beautiful face. 

"No, it's not that it's just..." I trailed off and peered down at my feet hoping that he wouldn't see the embarrassment in my face.

"It's just what. Please just tell me." He grabbed my hand and softly kissed it looking me in the eyes the entire time. Right then all the walls I had been holding up melted in front of me.

"It's just you've been with so many girls and I'm... well... a virgin." A blank expression crossed Cole's face as though I had just stabbed a knife into his heart and twisted it. We didn't really talk the rest of the night. He kept that same blank emotion that entire night leaving me to have to deal with my parents alone. 

We went by a few days without talking and every time I saw him he carried that same, stupid, blank face with him. That is until that night. 

I heard a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone. I thought to myself as I confusingly stumbled over all the clothes on my floor.

"I'm coming!" I exclaimed. I swung the door open to reveal Cole towering over me.

"I was hoping you'd say that later tonight." Before I had any time to express my confusion and anger, Cole picked me up so that I was straddling him and started kissing me. He finally put me down and all the anger came out. I questioned him on why he was here and why he had been ignoring me, but he interrupted me with a finger to my lips.

"Just be quiet. I'm sorry about everything and to make it up to you, I have a surprise. You're going to have to trust me though."

"Fine, but it'd better be good." Cole swiftly blindfolded me and lead me to what I'm guessing was his car. 

"What the hell. Where are we going?" 

"You said you'd trust me. Remember?" 

We finally got to our destination and Cole shoved me through a door and left.

"Cole?!" I exclaimed. I heard a thud in one of the rooms and guessed that it was Cole.

"You can untie the blindfold now!" He yelled from a distance. 

I uncovered my blindfold to find rose petals and candles leading down a hallway in Cole's house to where I'm guessing was his bedroom. I followed the petals and was greeted by a huge heart made with rose petals in the center of Cole's bed. I was then suddenly whipped around and greeted by Cole with a wanting grin on his face.

"I didn't talk to you because I wanted this to be evermore satisfying."

"You wanted what to be satisfying?"

"I wanted your first time to be special."

"Cole I really don't think you want a virgin..." 

Before I could finish my sentence, Cole put his strong hand around my neck and guided me to the closest wall. His soft lips met mine and he was right. It was more satisfying. It made me want him even more. The kissing got more and more aggressive until neither of us could stand it anymore. I jumped on him and he flung me onto the bed. One by one article of clothing came off and were discarded onto the floor. His bulging dick met my clit and he was begging for me to touch it. He knew that I needed him first though. His big blue eyes met mine before he started kissing down my neck to my tits. He had his mouth on one and a hand on the other. I threw my head back in delight. He started kissing down lower and lower, only breaking eye contact to concentrate on what he was doing. Before I knew it, his tongue was on my clit and two fingers were deep inside of me rubbing in and out. 

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk!!!" I moaned as I pushed his head down to where my clit was entirely in his mouth. 

"This isn't even the best part princess." He whispered as he worked his way back up to my mouth. His dick, hard as a rock, met my clit. Cole had one hand was tucking my hair behind my ear and one on his dick rubbing it on my clit leaving me begging for him to put it in. Then suddenly it was. I yelped out of surprise and pain of having his ten-inch cock deep inside of me

"Are you okay princess? Do you want me to stop?" His face longed to keep going as he was just getting to the good part.

"No... it's... it's... okay. Just go slow" I grimaced as he started back, biting his lip and concentrating on his dick as it pumped in and out. Pain turned into pure pleasure and I bucked my hips begging for him to go faster. That he did.

"Fuckkkk you're so tightttt" Cole said as he threw his head back in delight. He went faster and faster, both his hands holding so tightly onto the bed that his veins were popping. I was biting my lip so hard I started to taste blood in my mouth, but I was trying to keep myself from moaning.

"I'm almost there!" Cole said never breaking concentration from his dick pumping in and out of me

"Give it to me daddy." I whispered. a surprised Cole looked up to meet my eyes.

"Only for you my queen." He started sucking on my neck and I felt something warm inside of me. Cole collapsed beside me as we both panted. I sprung up and straddled him. His soft dick in between my legs. 

"Again, except now it's my turn to be on top."