Best Serving

It has been a almost a year since I've had the best sex of my life. It was my first time meeting him at the Ritz-Carlton and I knew exactly what was about to go down. We walked into the room after dozing around the pool for about an hour. I was looking out the window over the glittering lake when suddenly I felt a strong hand on my hip and before I knew it I had been whipped around and was kissing him passionately with one hand on my ass and the other on my cheek pulling me closer. Our wet bathing suits clung together making everything more steamy as he backed me onto the bed.

At this point I had rolled him over so I was on top. I quickly unstrapped my bikini and let him take his off revealing his dick. I kissed my way down and flicked my tongue on the tip making him squirm for more. He adjusted his hands onto the back of my head and guided me down his shaft and threw his head back in satisfaction. I knew I was getting to him. I made my way back up while grinding on his dick and let our tongues intertwine as my hands made their way through his black curls and down to rest around his neck. He tossed me over on to my back and slowly slipped it in. It started off slow, but was quick to escalate. Quick pumps in and out inside of my tight pussy as he moaned in my ear. He was in complete control and he loved it. Before I knew it, I was on all fours with his hand pulling my hair back and the other pulling me towards him then away faster and faster. Safe to say that wasn't the last time I got with him.