A Precious Little Thing Called Love: Catching feelings

"Hey, handsome~" Angel cooed to Husk, who leaned as far away as possible and grunted, "What the fuck do you want?" The four armed demon smoothed back his hair and looked at his hand as he said, "I think you know what I want." The feline grimaced. "Hell no."

"Ah! Husker, Angel! My good friends!" Alastor walked over with impeccable posture and sat down on one of the creaky stools at the counter of the bar. "Oh great... not this freak," Husk complained. The scarlet-themed man smiled almost with smug satisfaction at being called a freak. He enjoyed getting Husk's nerves. Still, the demon slammed a mug of whiskey on the counter for him, already knowing what he wanted before Alastor could order it. As he began to drink, he didn't notice the blonde walking up behind him. Husk noticed though, and so did Angel. The two demons exchanged looks before nodding in agreement not to tell him. Angel smiles flirtatiously at the infamous Radio Demon, "So, Strawberry... I heard from a source who shall remain nameless that you went out of your way to comfort Charlie. Now why is that?" Alastor chuckled, "Why because when I think of Charlie, I'd rather imagine her contagious smile and rosy cheeks!" Husk smirked, "Yeah, but you let her hug you."
Angel leaned forward, "You don't let anyone touch you! Not even me!" He attempted to wrap all four arms around Alastor, but the male wasn't having it. He used his staff to keep Angel at a safe distance. The demon pouted. "Charlie is the one exception to that rule."

"Awww~!" A voice said sweetly from behind him. He felt arms embrace him, causing him to look over his shoulder to see a head of blonde hair. "Charlie!" Alastor said, shocked. She hasn't come out of her room in days... but she seemed to have freshened up and had a small portion of her usual glow back. Vaggie has left the Hotel to give Charlie time to heal... and herself too. Her absence probably made it easier for Charlie. "That's so sweet of you Al!" He could practically hear the grin in her voice. There was something about the return of her usual mood that warmed his heart. She bounced out from behind him and took a seat next to him. Husk gave her a small smile, "Good to see you again, Charlie. How are you feeling?" She rested her elbows on the table and sighed, "Better. Thanks to Alastor."
Angel snickered, "I bet he made you feel better in all kinds of ways~"

This earned him a smack on the head from Alastor, sending his face right into the hard surface of the counter. "Harder, daddy!" He whined to the man beside him. Husk shook his head as Alastor ignored the pleas of the very openly gay demon. He had turned his attention to Charlie, both out of concern, and unanticipated joy that she was getting better. "That's good news!" He exclaimed, "Didn't I tell you it would stop hurting eventually?"
Charlie took a sip from Alastor's whisky and looked distastefully at it before setting it down in front of him again. "It hasn't quite stopped yet... but it's certainly healing." She smiled at him, then said, "Actually, I'm going to try to win her back!"

Alastor's monocle cracked a little. Angel lifted his head off the table to stare, and Husk paused in the middle of cleaning a glass. Al was quick to speak, "U-Um are you sure that's the best idea? Maybe you should try moving on first."
"I don't think I can. I have to have her back, Alastor!" She frowned.
"But didn't she just break your heart?"
"We were in the middle of an argument. Maybe she didn't mean it?" Charlie got up and brushed herself off, "I should get started if I'm going to do this!" And with that, she ran off. When Alastor looked back at his friends, they were both staring at him with shocked but knowing looks on their faces. Did they know something he didn't?

Angel started speaking in a mocking voice, swiping Alastor's staff to speak into the microphone. "Folks I believe we're witnessing the feared Radio Demon's first heartbreak!" Husk smirked slightly, amused by the dumbfounded look in Alastor's eyes. His smile was still there of course, but it was easy to see how hurt and confused he was. He didn't even try to take his microphone back. It was a moment before he spoke. "Heartbreak?" He looked in the direction Charlie had vanished, missing her now. Was it possible for him to be heartbroken over the fact that Charlie wanted to get back together with Vaggie? He hadn't ever really acknowledged feelings towards Charlie. Had he just been denying them...?

Angel was up now, singing into the microphone and dancing in circles, "Smiles has a crush~! Smiles has a crush~! Strawberry pimp! Strawberry pimp! Has a crush!" Husk was trying not to laugh as Alastor glared at the flamboyant demon, "I would advise you to keep your voice down, and stop moving around so much, my feminine fellow! We wouldn't want you to have an accident would we?"

Angel's vision was taken over by static, symbols and a rather creepy look took place of Alastor's usual charming features. He handed the staff back obediently and sat down on the floor silently, the look of a broken man on his face. Husk pursed his lips together and looked at the glass he was cleaning, not wanting to start any trouble. The male chugged down his whisky, trying to drown out all thoughts and feelings regarding Charlie; her smile which warmed his heart, the wonderful duets they sang together... and the pain... and the love. He nearly frowned, realizing he actually was in love with her.
Husk didn't say anything to him as he stared distantly at the empty glass in front of him, wondering just how he was going to confront these feelings.

//I LIKE REFERENCING OLD SONGS TO NAME ALSTOR'S CHAPTERS