Tickle Fight!

Alastor sat on the couch reading a murder mystery novel. The book was small in size but thick in terms of the number of pages. He hummed as he crossed his legs, shifting the pillow under his elbow. He sighed, "There's nothing like a good book and some piece and quiet!" Alastor sighed, relaxed. Though not a moment later, he began tapping his finger against his knee, bouncing his foot, and looking around the room. He began to hear every sound the clock made, and the creaking of the walls. It really was quiet... too quiet.

It was then that he heard a loud laugh as a feminine voice shouted, "GOT YA!" Next thing he knew, Charlie's chin was on his head, face between his hair floofs, and fingers dancing at his sides as she reached down to try to tickle him from behind the sofa. Alastor didn't flinch, but his grin became playful. "Charlie, what are you doing?" Once the blonde realized her tickling was having no effect on him, she pouted, "Aw, shucks. Man I really was hoping you would have one weakness I could hold against you." Alastor faked offense and put a hand over his heart, "Charlie! You wanted to blackmail me?" Charlie grinned, "Well no, but if you had a super cute weakness then... well I would only pretend like I would use it against you." She moves smoothly around to the front of the sofa, facing Alastor with a cheeky grin. Alastor laughed. He looked up at the blonde and set his book aside, then stood up to his full height, towering over poor Charlie.

The crimson demon looked her up and down, and his heart pounded in his chest as he moved to back her against the nearest wall.

Charlie backed up, looking at him with a little concern, "A-Al... what are you doing?" He continued to back her up, not saying a thing to her. Once Charlie felt her back pressed against the cold hard wall, she squeezed her eyes shut. There was a dangerous look in Al's eyes that sent a chill down Charlie's spine... and it was thrilling. She didn't open her eyes until she felt Alastor's warm breath against her lips. She stared at him in shock, her face glowing red now, eyes locked on his. "Charlie~" he cooed, placing his hands against her waist, then he tickled her sides, his grin becoming wicked. The blonde burst out laughing, unable to control the breathless spouts, as Alastor denied her the chance to catch her breath. He hummed a happy tune as he listened to the musical sound of her laughter. It made his heart leap! Seeing Charlie this happy was a real sweet reminder that she pulled out of her slump! She was over Vaggie, though of course the moth demon would always have a special place in Charlie's heart... now the void that she left had been filled! Though Alastor wasn't sure what exactly inspired her optimism to return... it wasn't even two days after Charlie discovered that Vaggie was seeing someone new that the cheerful demon returned to her usual demeanor, the one prior to her breakup.

He was just glad to have her back.

"Alastor!... Al I can't... breathe!" Charlie spat between spouts of laughter. The crimson demon decided to have mercy... something he would only ever show Charlie with a great amount of willingness. He stopped tickling her, and watched as she wrapped her arms around herself and gasped for air. Her cheeks were flushed from laughter and lack of oxygen combined. She looked up at Al, "It's not fair that I'm the only ticklish one here. That means I can't get revenge!" Alastor shook his head, smiling, "Mm, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie... one does not simply get revenge on the great Radio Demon! Why... I don't have any weaknesses whatsoever!"
Charlie doubted that. There had to be something... tickling was obviously not it, though. "Why do I feel like you're bluffing?" She crossed her arms and raised a brow at him. Alastor smiled slyly, "Please, dear. There's nothing to find. I already know you're going to try to look for my weakness, but I don't have one! Truly! Unlike you, who has many."

Charlie looked at him as he raised his hands and wiggled his fingers, then whispered, "You're ticklish." Before she could stop him, he tickled her sides again, causing her to squeal, then laugh aloud, "No, Alastor no!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself into him. To her surprise, he seemed to pause for a brief second before moving his tickles to her back. Instinctively, the laughing female reached up and grabbed hold of his hair floofs. They were an obvious target! But what she didn't expect was the effect they would have. She expected him to yelp, but instead he twitched and backed away from her.

"C-Careful! They're sensitive!"
Charlie looked at him in shock. "No way..."
Alastor gulped once he realized that Charlie had just discovered a weakness of his that he'd kept secret. They weren't hair floofs. They were ear floofs.

//Yes yes I know they're not I know what Viv said but so many artists do this and it's adorable so enjoy\\

Charlie smirked, "Oh, Alastor~" she cooed in a sinister way. Oh how the tables have turned...