{Smile}

It has been 5 years since Rachel and Zack escaped together (*cough* eloped). It has been surprising for both of them that they managed to stay hidden for such a long time. Currently, they should be working on a plan to keep on moving but knowing them they were.............

"Tits on Christ! What do you want me to do?!"

"Make me smile."

"Huuuuhh, again?"

Zack looked at Ray in curiosity, this was the not the first time, she wanted him to make her smile. He sighed, he knew that she won't give up on asking him.

"How do I do that then?"

"Tell me a joke, I heard jokes make people smile."

"Life."

Expecting a different reaction, Zack nearly chocked on his spit as Rachel suddenly slapped her knee.

"What the fuck did you do that for?!"

"That was a knee slapper, Zack."

"What's a kne- whatever. Answer my question dammit!"

"Zack I'm not smiling, right?"

Zack stopped talking, he weirdly felt bad for Ray. It seemed as though this time she wanted to smile really bad, and she doesn't even want to do it so he can kill her, it's weird.

"Yeah."

He sighed when he saw that her frown had deepened. Zack reached out his hands to touch Ray's face.

Rachel's eyes widened as she felt bandaged fingers push up the sides of mouth, forming a smile on her face.

"Zagh."

"Your eyes still look dead, weirdo."

Ray let her eyes travel to identify the expression on his face. Zack had a small cute smile on his face, and you could see amusement in his bi-colored eyes.

Ray felt her heartbeat race a little faster as Zack's eyes locked with hers. She was sure his was too as he reluctantly redirected his eyes away from hers.

"There you smiled, you can stop your bitching now."

"Thank you, Zack."

Zack looked over at her, Ray's face was strangely beaming as a small bright smile was on her face, that even made her blank eyes a little less dull.

"That's what makes you smile, huh?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~
-Bonus-

"Zack, can you smile for me?"

"Huh? Why d'you want to see that."

"Well, you made me smile so I want to see you smile again."

"Again? Whatever, fine tell me a joke then."

Rachel had to think long and hard but then a idea came to her.

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Zack."

".......Zack who?"

"Zack, did you learn how to use the door yet?"

The was moment of silence, Rachel then thought that maybe Zack was pissed at her but those thoughts disperse as she heard as snort come from the man in front of her.

"Hah, that's really stupid Ray."
Zack looked at the ground, trying to contain his laughter as a adorable grin was on his face.

Suddenly, Ray fell dramatically off the couch they were on, and quickly scooted away from Zack with her hand clenching her heart as if she was having a heart attack, and an awestruck look on her face.

Immediately, Zack's face changed into a look of concern.

"What! What's wrong?!"

"Zack, smile again."

"Huh?!"

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~