{Vacation pt:1 }

Note: All characters are adults and this Au takes place in a less extreme time-line of Angels of Death.

"Rachel! Zack's being a meanie!"

"Oi! Get back here you lil shit!"

"Zack, do remember our promise?"

"My, my, what sinners."

"Rachel be careful, the sand may damage your peepers."

"I don't understand these "children," May the lord have mercy on them."

Currently the whole group was on a three day long vacation, their first stop was the beach, and maybe that wasn't the best choice.

Rachel Gardner was sitting in the sand working on a sand castle when a hard force hit her back,  making her destroy her castle.
She sadly looked over and saw Eddie huddled next to her.

"Rachel, Zack's going to get me!"

"Oi! You brat! Don't think going to Ray will save you!"

Ray watched as Zack ran up to them, he looked noticeably pissed. She immediately saw the sand that scattered throughout his dark hair and body.

"Ray, Grab him! That brat had the nerve to bury me in the sand!"

"Well you look like a mummy with your bandages! Who wears cloth to the beach?!"

Rachel sighed as she stared at the two bickering. This was usual thing for the pair.

"Zack, Eddie, stop. Eddie, that wasn't a nice thing to do, and Zack you promised me to not be so violent with people."

Zack thought back to their promise before they started their vacation.
He gave her a "I know, but it was only this time" look.

Eddie had a confused look, considering he didn't know about the relationship Zack and Ray had. He gave Zack one last glare before turning to Ray with a smile. The bandaged man watched his movements carefully.

"Hey Rachel? I think I hurt myself when I fell. Could you help me?"

Immediately, Rachel faced him and looked over him to see if he was actually hurt. Even though she may not reciprocate his feelings towards her, she still cared for him.

"Sure, where does it hurt?"

"Here."

Zack could feel his eye twitching as Eddie had Ray's full attention. He would of killed him if Ray wasn't there to stop him.

"Could you kiss it better?"

That was the final draw for Zack.

"Huh? What are you, 7?"

"At least I'm not old like you!"

Seeing that they were going to once again bicker, Ray turned around and walked to the water line, pretending to not know them as they were attracting a lot of attention.

Ray sighed as she stared into the blue, clear, water, she now could see why people enjoyed going to beach, it was peaceful......sometimes.