Part 7

(DO READ WRITERS NOTE AT THE END . PLEASE )

Naina was going to swati's room .

When suddenly someone pulls her to store room .

The room was black no source of light .

Naina : kon ho tum ?

Light falls on them .

Naina (shocked as he'll) : tum .

Person : ha mai .

Naina : Rohan tum yeh Kya Kar rahe ho

Yeah he is none other than Rohan Shah .

Rohan : Kya chal raha hai tumhare or Sameer ke beech mai ?

Naina was shocked by this kind of question specially from Rohan .

Naina : yeh .... yeh .... tum ... kya ... keh ... rahe ho ....

Rohan : Naina mujhe ghuma phira ke baat karna nahi aata na hi mujhe yeh sab pasand hai . Mai Tumhe sidhe sidhe ek cheez clear karna chahta hu ki .. (He takes a deep breath and says ) I LOVE YOU NAINA . YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE .. UNDERSTAND !

Naina felt like the world stopped for her .

This is first time a guy ever who openly admitted that he likes her . Naina remembers that their were more than a century of boys liked her but due to her introvert and rude nature no one had dared to say his feeling to her . Naina was becoming clueless everthing every sight blurred in her eyes ,

The only thing she Did was gaining whole courage she pushed Rohan and said " don't dare to come close" 

Rohan was taken aback listening her answer . He was expecting a fearful Naina but in reverse he got a lioness .

Naina ran to terrace as fast as she can .

Her eyes were red .. No she was not angry she was afraid .. No one knows the reason of her sudden change in behaviour nor she knows .

Her legs was not able to bear her own weight . She falled miserably . Tears spilled from her beautiful eyes , her hands were trembling . She was not getting why her heart beat is racing as a bullet train .

Meanwhile , Preeti was looking for naina .

Pandit intrupted her by blocking her way .

Preeti : Kya hua pandit Mera rasta chodo mujhe Naina ko dudhna hai !

Pandit : please ek baar mere khatir mere saath chalo . Pleaseeeee

Preeti was not able to say no to his male love . She nodded with a slight smile . Pandit holds her hands and takes her to his room .

They reaches to pandit's room . Pandit huskily said  " Preeti darwaza kholo "
Preeti avoiding the effect tried to be sarcastic and said " tumne mujhe darwaza kholne ke liye bulaya hai ? "

Pandit glares her she giggles and opens the door .
She was shocked to see the room . She entered inn

The room was beautifully decorated with red pink white heart balloons all over . Their was all over preeti photos were sticked .
Preeti turned to see pandit who was bending on knee holding a beautiful ring in his hand .