Part 8

Preeti : mai batati hu .

Flashback 

It was naina's 8th b'day all were happy (Preeti was 9)

Preena's mother rama cooked all their favourite food

And decorated whole house .

The three were waiting for preena's father rakesh .

After wait of 2 hrs . All were tired .

Suddenly there was a knock on the door .

Preeti ran and open the Door .

Rama and Naina to came

The trio was shocked . Rakesh was drunk and a girl was with him . Rama knows about thier affair .

Rakesh : aye (looking towards rama) jaa Jake Mera kamra taiyaar kar aaj meri suhaagraat hai . (He kissed the lady with him on lips)

Rama (angry) : aapko sharam nahi aati 2 betiyon ke baap hoke aise kaam karte hue

Rakesh looses his mind .

He grabs rama's hairs . Started beating her with belt .

Preena were pleading him to leave thier mother .

But they failed miserably .

Rakesh : chali ja mere ghar se in dono kaminiyo ko leke (He throws 2 thousand rupee on rama's face)

Rama shallowed she was just able to say is " mai aapse bahut pyaar karti hu please mujhe mat chodiye mai Maar jaungi "

In which rakesh furiously replied "kal Marti ho uski jagah aaj Mar jao mujhe farak nahi padhta ek beta toh de nahi payi or aayi badi pyaar Karne wali "

Naina heard every word unknown anger filled her heart she angrily said " I hate you papa I hate you"

Rakesh was about to slap her when rama came in between and said " aakh utha ke bhi mat dekhna meri betiyon ko varna ek maa ka asli roop dekhne layak nahi bachoge "

Rama without giving a glance to him ran out of the house with preena .

Preena was crying seeing rama crying

Suddenly rama hold her chest she was breathing heavily . Preena got scared .

Preeti was rubbing rama's back

While Naina ran for help .

Naina was running here there on the road .

A car came and hits Naina .

Naina hurts her Knee leg hand and head . Blood was oogling out ,

A lady who seemed to be in her 40's came out
Lady : bacha aap thik ho . Arey kitna khoon beh raha hai .

Naina (with pain) : please meri mumma ko bacha lo

Lady : Kaha hai bete mumma

Naina points in the direction .

The lady took rama and preena to the hospital .

The doctor did naina's first aid

Preena were sitting on the chair and crying . The lady was trying to console her .

Soon the doctor arrived .

Dr : sorry hum unhe bacha nahi paye .

Preena was shocked with the fact that they lost thier parent first there evil father and now her mother .

Yeh pyaar nahi aasan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें