Part 14

Naina's pov

Is it a dream I m feeling really happy . After years I have laughed smile whole heartedly .
I don't know mujhe Kya ho raha hai , sameer ki aadat si ho gayi hai mujhe aisa lagta hai ki meri puri duniya usmai sama gayi hai har jagah voh dikhta hai uski chavi hai mere charo taraf , aaj mai uski utri hue haldi laga kar pile rang se humari zindagi ki shuruat karungi kal mehendi ke hare rang se uske aur kareeb aaungi uska naam apni lakeero mai likh kar muthi band kar lungi . Phir sindoor ke laal rang se uski ho jaungi sari duniya humare Milan ka jashn manayengi . Aaj Sahi mayeno Mai khushi ka matlab samjh aaya hai ...

Suddenly I felt two hands roaming on her waist.

I turned and saw Sameer looking very handsome in lemon yellow kurta and white Pajama .
While he was checking me out .

Sameer pov :

I was coming from my room when I saw door of naina's room is open so I thought to peek a little about how she is looking . When I saw her she was standing near the window and lost in something looking in sky .
I turn back to see no one is there so i go near Naina and I cant hold back to hands to explore her milky waist . She senses me and turns . I was busy checking her out she looked very beautiful in yellow and pink combination dress just like a Angel my Angel .

Pov ends .

Kaisi lag rahi hu , Naina asks with a big smile

Bahut zyada sundar Ekdum pyari si pari , sameer praised her cupping her face .

Kya Kar rahe ho , Naina touches her face and see a yellow paste on her hand .

Haldi , Naina said looking at her reflection in mirror .

Sabse pehle mai Lagana chahta tha bahar dikhi table pe rakhi hue thi toh socha laga du aur mai bhi chahta hu tum bhi mujhe lagao , sameer says showing bowl of haldi .

Naina giving a sexy smile goes closer to Sameer  their lips were at inch gap Sameer closes his eyes thinking she is going to kiss . But naina instead of kiss rubs her cheek to his .
Sameer opens his eyes and see Naina standing thier with teasing smile . Before Sameer can digest the fact Naina runs banging the door .
Sameer Comes in senses and follows Naina but before he can catch her she already reached the hall where all relatives , family , and frnds were present .

Sameer see naina is busy in replying to relatives who are asking for her next story and autographs .

Sameer comes and sit beside Naina .

Soon haldi function starts and all start applying haldi to samaina .

Naina was thanking God in mind to give her all these happiness .

Sameer see naina lost he holds her hand and give a cute smile Naina to passes a smile .

A night

All the boys were having party night .
While the girls were having mehendi night .

Next day ....

It was samaina Sangeet .
Preeti and pandit were the anchor .
And started the Sangeet with their performance on

Swamun goes to stage after them in end of thier performance vivek vishaka too joins them

Last but very important couple comes on stage to give their romantic performance and they are none other than our samaina

All hoots and Sangeet ends .

Next day on 30th November
That is samaina wedding day .
Sameer and naina were ready looking damn gorgeous couple . A couple made in heaven .
Sameer in white Sherwani and Naina in onion pink lehenga .
After Jay/var Mala
They sit in mandap .
Perform all the rituals and the priest announced that they are husband wife now .
Samaina take everyone blessings and wishes .
After that everyone have dinner with couple  and samaina goes in their room .

रहना यूँ तेरे ख्यालों में…
ये मेरी आदत हैं,
कोई कहता इश्क
कोई कहता इबादत हैं…

Because of people saying finish shaadi in one part so here you go ..  hope you all like it .