Chapter 13

As requested by:
mitzu___heart , Dniatasya and ShinHwaJin16

No One's POV

Mina then started driving using one of the black vans. She drove towards the mall.

'I don't even know what they want to eat so i can buy food that can poison them.' Mina thought to herself while focusing on the road.

Both Tzuyu and Mina were going to a mall at the same time, their friends were happy that they finally get the laziest people out of their respective houses.

----TZUYU'S SIDE----

Tzuyu has arrived at the parking lot of the mall. She parked the car perfectly and proceeded to the supermarket located inside the mall. 

Once the tall girl arrives, she took a shopping cart and entered the supermarket then started buying the stuff that's on the list, given by the pale-skinned girl.

----MINA'S SIDE----

At the same time as Tzuyu, Mina has also arrived at the parking lot of the mall. She parked the black van beside a white car. 

When Mina locked the van, she looked at the white car and started scanning.

"This car looks familiar..." Mina said to herself softly while examining the white car.

Mina decided to not waste any time and proceeded to the mall to find what food she should buy for her members as dinner.

--------------------

Tzuyu's POV

I'm finally done buying the necessary ingredients that the eagle wanted me to buy! 

I should probably find a hot girl to flirt with but i should stay loyal, right? 

Sigh...Having someone i love already is hard for me to not flirt with other people...I might get caught flirting and then the next thing i know, she will start thinking negatively.

Maybe i should not flirt is the best choice. I don't want to risk myself in getting caught. Plus, it's best to stay loyal.

I walked towards the lift to go to the parking lot.

Mina's POV

I bought dinner for the members and myself and i'm on the way to the lift so i could go to the parking lot.

I bought the members' meals with their favorite food inside. I hope i could put some poisonous or salt inside once i get back to my dorm. I should put lots of salt into Nayeon-unnie's meal since she was the one who suggested me to go out in the first place. I can't put anything in Jihyo's meal since she might use her special senses to catch me.

I stood by the lift, waiting for it to arrive. I used one hand to hold the plastic bag with our dinner and the other hand to use my phone.

I then entered the lift while using my phone and not looking up.

"Hey, you better don't look at your phone while walking. You might bump into someone." A familiar voice said once the door closes and i looked up from my phone.

"Oh? Why are you here? What a coincidence to see you here!" I said in shock to see Chewy here.

"I'm here to buy groceries. How about you? You have foods in the plastic bag so is it dinner for the whole group?" Chewy said with a smile that reveals her cute dimples.