Chapter 14 - Sensei

(A/N: ship requests are getting interesting lmao)

After class, I stayed behind and didn't even notice I had activated the succubus quirk I ran into the other day. I walked up to Aizawa with lustful eyes and smiled shyly at him.

"You look really hot like that" I cooed

He gulped as I walked up to him and pressed my chest into his. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Maybe I should keep this look then," he said seductively

I bit my lip at his deep, husky voice and tried to not make it so obvious how wet he was getting me. Our lips slowly gravitated towards each other until they were caught in a makeout session. He began to trail kisses down my neck and chest as he undressed me. I bit back moans as he slipped a hand into my panties and started to fist my pussy.

"Ah" I moaned "Eraser, Daddy"

"You're so wet" he breathed in my ear, nibbling it a bit "My hand slides in with ease"

"S-stop teasing me sensei" I moaned "F-fuck me Eraser"

He smirked and pulled his hand out before slamming his throbbing member into me. I practically screamed in pleasure as he rapidly thrust into me. Hours went by of wet slapping sounds as we both came over and over. His hot seed dripped out of me as he pulled out, the lust slowly unclouding our eyes. He brought me into one last kiss before pulling away and letting me get dressed. I blushed, realizing what just happened.

"W-well..." I said awkwardly "Bye"

I rushed off with a red face and hurried back to the dorm building.

"What took you so long?" Mezo asked

I blushed even darker and faced away from him.

"N-no reason!" I screamed

Out of nowhere, Mineta showed up behind me.

"I saw you going plus ultra with Mr. Aizawa" he whispered to me

I blushed and kicked him in the face

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

>>>>>time skip to Saturday<<<<<

I walked down the street, trying to clear my head. So much was going on all at once. I wasn't interning anymore but I did have a work-study with Endeavor. Out of nowhere, I felt a hand cover my mouth and drag me backward. Next thing I knew, I was in Hell's Belles's underground house.

"I knew that it was you," an orc girl said

"Nori?" I asked in shock, finally recognizing her and some of the other girls

"You stopped coming to school," Aoi said sadly

"I turned my life around." I said, feeling a bit ashamed "I'm a hero now"

"Come back to us" Niji practically begged

"Where's Yuriko?" I asked

They brought me to the other room where Yuri was sitting with her sisters. I can't believe I didn't recognize any of them before. Aki made a tear and brought me downstairs where Yuri and her sisters were sitting on the couch with some of the younger girls. I never really got to meet all of her creations but back in the villain school, Emiko was my best friend and I babysit Yuri, Kichi, and Keiko for Emi. I was pretty close with the Tsuji sisters in fact.

"We missed you," Emi said

"I can't believe it's actually you" I hugged her

"Big sis is back!!" Kichi cheered

(A/N: I'm gonna be remaking this story. I wanna take some ideas from here and some from my Bakugo x Reader to make a better version of this. Please be patient for the new story. I'm not sure if I'll add the villains from this story to it or not but I'll try to fit it into the story.)