Last Stage....

Hey! Dad how's you dad? Ask yunlan on video call.

"I'm fine little cat "said Mr xin ci with a soft smile then he ask" how's you? Are you taking your medicine on time? Did you go for daily check up? What your doctor said? Say something yunlan said Mr xin ci.

Ah! Dad take a deep breath and see I'm totally fine, yes I'm taking my medicine, in every week I go for check up and my doctor said I m fine till I did not do any stress full work okay said yunlan while giving him sweet and bright smile.

His dad also smile but that smile disappear when he saw yunlan nose bleed, yunlan look at his dad confuse then he notice his nose is bleeding.

He quickly cut the video call and inside the bathroom.

He wash his face and try to stop that nose bleeding but slowly his surrounding get blur and he fell unconscious on floor.

"little cat", " little"cat shout his father while searching for yunlan in every room of his house then he came inside the bathroom and shocked to see his son was lying their with pale face and his nose to still bleeding.

He call ambulance, after ten mins ambulance came and take yunlan to hospital.

When they reach to hospital, yunlan was taken to emergency room and his father was just crying sitting outside the room ,he's can't see his only son like this.

Now storm came, yunlan mother came and saw Mr Zhao crying then he saw from glass door his son was lying there on hospital bed wearing oxygen mask, while other machines attaches to his body,she can't control her anger slapped Mr Zhao on his face hard.

The she start crying then said " becoz of you my son was lying on that bed, he's like this".......

" you know very well that father good or bad deeds were paid by their children's ".

" now he's paying for your bad deeds " shout Mrs Zhao while sitting on chair then she added" now I don't regret to get divorce from a person like you ".

Then after few mins doctor came our from ER," Mr Zhao and Mrs Zhao please come with me ".

" sorry to say this to both of you but it will really going to be heartbreaking for you two".

Say it doctor said Mr Zhao whole trying to hide his emotions.

"actually yunlan have a brain tumor and it's on his last Stage, he don't have more Time now ".

" What" shout Mrs Zhao in shock and fell unconscious.

Mr Zhao was sitting keep quite, tears start flowing from his eyes the he ask how much time did he have "

" two or three years according to now how is health is ",we will try our best to save him.

Mr Zhao came out from doctor office and come to see yunlan who's still unconscious then he hold his hand start crying" I'm sorry my little cat,why you, why don't god m punish me for my bad deeds, why you?".