I Already Knew It..

Yunlan open his cute brown eyes, he saw many machines with blurry eyes his head was paining, everything was blurry then he saw his dad and mom came to him.

"little cat how are you? "ask Mr Zhao.

" everything is blurry dad but don't worry I'm fine ". Said yunlan, he did not tell to his dad that he's feeling pain in his chest, he don't why?.

Mr Zhao can't she his son like this he bent on his knees then said" I'm sorry ! Yunlan this all my fault coz of my bad deeds you are suffering, I can't see you like this "said Mr Zhao while crying.

He never show his emotions to anyone since he divorce her wife but now he's crying, his only precious son dying day by day and he can't do anything.

" Dad please don't do this like this I knew I have brain tumor, I know we it last one month" said yunlan with teary eyes seeing his parents crying.

Mr Zhao was shocked, he was thinking how to tell yunlan but he did not know yunlan already knew it.

"well, I have to said that this jot your fault but I can't say that dad, God punishing you by taking me from you, I'm precious for you dad, you love me so much, in your past you kill too much innocent people, they are someone precious, someone love them too "said yunlan while wiping his dad tears.

Mr Zhao feel like thousands of knifes piercing in his hurt by yunlan words but he knew this is truth.

" And I don't regret, if God take me away from you but I will feel bad my last will never be able to come true "said yunlan sadly.

" what's your last wish, I will try my best to full fill it " said Mr Zhao.

" No! You can't fulfill my wish but I have a request "said yunlan looking at bright sun from the window.

" please! Don't treat me like a patient and I want your the world to make my last wish come true in my last year's "plead yunlan with his cute big catty eyes.

Mr Zhao melt by his eyes then he said" okay! But promise me you will take uncle Li with you for your health ".

Why? Uncle Li? He what his family here said yunlan whike making sad face.

" Then you can't go and I will take care if you "said Mr Zhao try to be strict but get soften my yunlan cute face.

Aaaaahhhh.. ...okay said yunlan.

" That's like a good boy, please smile always" said Mr Zhao then he kiss yunlan cheeks and forehead "hope your last wish come true".

Yunlan just smile to him "I'm fine now tomorrow I will go Disney land, I want to find prince for me" said yunlan to his dad.

"hope you can write your own happy ending with your lover yunlan " said Mrs Zhao to him who's silent from start.

" love you dad and love you mom "said yunlan then he gave them kiss one their foreheads....