Proposal Turn In Marriage ...

"No" why ask three of them.

"You really affected by my answer, I want to say it's my marriage proposal so I want it a bit romantic and unique "said yunlan as he look with his doe eyes to shen wei.

Shen wei melt with those eyes as he smile" okay be ready at 12 "he said then left the room.

Yezun also left them and told da qing same.

Both friends smiling ear to ear" you really give us heart attack " said da qing as he went closest.

" what you want to wear? Ask da qing as he looking cloths in closet.

"I will wear wedding gown "he said da qing was shocked then ask" why? "

" Oh! It's becoz I m going to married today, dad already booked church for us and he and mom will be their to see it" said yunlan happily smiling to him.

Awe! When did you plan it? Ask da qing.

"When I was looking for him, actually i was so angry that I wanted to  married xichen so I booked it  but then I realise so I told mom and dad" said yunlan looking down.

Da qing shocked again "you want to married that idiot, oh god did you  loose your mind" said da qing as he angrily looked at him.

"sorry! It was just a mistake " said yunlan as hugged his friend who also  hugged him back.

" so I will be your best man then i will wear black outfit " said da qing as they both start getting ready.

Yunlan was looking absolutely stunning, charming, handsome man and as his best man da qing is not less then him.

Yezun also wear best man dress for his brother as da qing told him every thing.

He told shen Wei to wear wedding dress so yunlan accept his proposal.

After two hours, their party going on in hall, suddenly music stop, all  people looking at them.

Shen wei standing at main door of hotel while yunlan standing at top stair.

People looking at Awe, they looking most beautiful and handsome couple in them.

As yunlan start coming down, he give his most bright smile as he looked at Wei.

Wei blushed but smile back and people looking at them like they are gods came from heaven.

Wei bend down lightly as he extend his hand for yunlan.

Yunlan willingly put his own hand in  Wei as they both went out the hotel then da qing and yezun came and people is more shocked to see same face again with white hairs.

As da qing, yezun, Wei and yunlan sit inside their luxury cat and went to church.

"you looking stunning baby "said shen Wei as he kisses yunlan cheek.

" you are prince charming of my dream Wei  "said yunlan softly as he kissed him on lips.

" please! we are also here "said yezun as they both smile.

As they reach to church, both shen Wei and yunlan parents staying their with teary eyes.

They hugged their children's as Wei parents said " I'm so proud of you Wei finally you found him "

Then Mr Zhao and Miss Zhao hugged him" thanks for making my son last times memorable shen Wei "said Mr Zhao as he kissed  his forehead.

The shen Wei bend on his one knee, red rose in his mouth and one hand holding small jewellery box.

Then said " Zhao yunlan princess of my dreams, I love you so much , will you let me take care of you, will you be my other half for eternity, will you marry me" said shen Wei as he give rose to yunlan and showed ring to him.

Yunlan cried as he said "Yes, yes, yes , for forever " he said as he also  bend down and kissed shen Wei.

Both smile, tears falling from other eyes.

As they both get up then they went into church  priest was their for them, as marriage began both vow to each other and then exchange the rings.

Then before kiss shen Wei mom give something to Wei "wear him this necklace this ours ancient necklace from our ancestor" said his dad.

Shen wei wear that necklace to yunlan after that both kissed each other.

"god bless both of you "said their parents as they both smiling to each other and came out of church.

It's still night and they both happy looking at star" from now on you will be my mine for forever "said Wei 's kissed yunlan.

As tears roll down yunlan eyes.