What A Coincidence..

*Hotel melody *

Waaaaao! What a beautiful hotel said yunlan like excited kid,his eyes sparkling to see new views around him.

Suddenly again five white cars stopped in front of the hotel.

"Not again "said da qing.

Two beautiful man came out from him, none other than shen Wei and yezun.

" what a coincidence "said shen Wei while extending his hand to yunlan.

Yunlan shake his hand" of course, I m glad we can spend time together "said yunlan smiling to him.

Shen wei flustered to see that smile" me too "he said still holding his hand.

" Let's go "said yunlan While retrieving his hand back.

Ah! Sorry said Wei then he release his hand.

Then four of them went to receptionist" mam our room key "said yunlan and Wei together.

Yes sir! She gave them two keys.

Wei take while yunlan take another.

Sir... Sir... This one is for you and this one for the  two man behind you she said.

" What" ? Shout four of them.

Yes! Sir someone told me to do this she said.

Who? His name is chu suzhi, he's in room number 304 with his wife guo Chang cheng.

What? Who's he ask yunlan then added who's he to decide this? Ask yunlan.

Well, he's the owner of this hotel said shen Wei.

And in our hotel you have to stay in your room with one you booked with, so you can't change the room with your friends she said.

"Well, I have no problem "said yezun looking at da qing.

" Well, I can stay with my new friend "said yunlan but he was worried too he don't want yunlan to knew his disease.

" But I have" shout da qing while pleading to yunlan with his cute cat eyes.

"It okay da qing just two day then we will go to new hotel "said yunlan to him.

Okay! Just two days okay said da qing while looking at yunlan.

" Okay" said yunlan assuring him, uncle Li take their stuff in their respective rooms.

"Yunlan yiu have to go for checkup after you eat breakfast and take bath "said uncle Li.

Yes! Uncle Li, you call me when you want to go said yunlan.

" Okay" said uncle then he gave him medicine "eat it after lunch ".

Hmm.

What checkup? said Wei while coming in his room.

Err.... Nothing I want to checkup my stuff, I was just assuring myself that nothing gone missing lied yunlan.

Huh! You don't know how to lie said shen Wei smiling go him.

Now tell me, what checkup said shen Wei.

Suddenly yunlan phone ring *oh god! It saved me "but he was thinking inwardly" why I m afraid to tell him about my disease ".

" hello " said yunlan but nothing came from other side.

Yunlan was so busy in saying hello that he did not notice that, it was just a notification not a call.

Shen wei was holding his laugh then bust out I laugh when yunlan shout at his phone" if you don't want to talk why are you wasting my time "

He hang up the Call" and why are you laughing "said yunlan when turned see shen Wei.

" it was just a notification yunlan, not a phone call "said shen Wei.

Yunlan was so embarrassed  so he run inside the bathroom to take a bath.

" so cute "said Wei while going outside to take a walk.