Chapter 3

Pov Sky

"I'm sorry…" the girl muttered as she lost consciousness, her wings and circlet of ice vanishing as she mumbled.

"Well… now there's another one," Mitch stated. Looking over Jason, Ty and I glared at him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked him. He raised his hands in mock surrender.

"I'm just surprised! Notch just doesn't seem the type to have kids!" He said.

"Not Notch," Jason said.

"What do you mean? She has to be Notch's daughter especially with her abilities," Jerome said as she sat the girl in a chair. Seto shook his head as he lays a bowl of stew in front of her for when she wakes up.

"Our uncle is infertile. He physically cannot have children of his own." Ty explained. Jason and I nodded in conformation. 

"Quinten can you take a look at Ty's burns?" I asked.

"Sure," Quinten said as he went over to look at Ty's burns. 

"I just contacted my father to tell him to get Uncle Hero and Aunt Ender and bring them here," Jason said taking off his helmet and allowing his two other heads, or "brothers" as he called them, to fly around him, " they should be here in a couple of days."

"Great," I groaned as I sat down rubbing my temples, "and knowing my father he's going to bring Shine and Fredi with him."

"The criminal's?!" Ian asked, "Why would they be with Herobrine?" I could see Jason and Ty signaling for him to shut up but it was too late. The damage was already done. My eyes glowed angrily as I faced Ian.

"Let's get a couple things straight. First, Fredi is a good person with amazing talent and is extremely powerful, Shine has just been a bad influence on him. Second, Shine hasn't had a great life and Herobrine isn't exactly the best father figure for someone who's already pretty messed up in the head!" I shouted, realizing my mistake too late.

"Father?" Mitch asked. Sighing I put my face in my hands.

"Yeah," I say,  "Shine is my adoptive brother. Herobrine took him in before I was born. He should have been crowned Heir of the Nether but…" I couldn't bring myself to continue. Luckily I didn't have to.

"When it came time for the crowns to choose the heirs to their respective realms when we were all of age the Nether chose Sky over Shine. He's held a grudge against Sky ever since, claiming that he stole his life from him," Jason finished for me.

"In a way I did," I told them. Suddenly we heard a groan and turned to see the girl had woken up.