Coming Home

Do Not Worry I edited out K*nny. Also thank you to Little_Panic_Girl for convincing me to write this 

Brendon's POV

I have been on tour for so long and right now I just want to come home and stay out of the music life for a moment. I mean I it is amazing to create music for everyone, sing to them, and hang out with them too. But I am longing to Y/N, she is the one that completes me, I can confide in her and she understands. I am sorry to the boys and Nicole (We can't forget her) but right now I am so annoyed with them. Right now we are on the bus driving to the airport, which Zack said that wouldn't be awhile so I thought the I would text my beautiful wife.

Y/N POV

I am so excited that Brendon is coming home tomorrow, I miss him so much. I miss his hugs, his kisses, our cuddles on the couch, I just miss him. Right now I just let my best friend Y/F/N out the door because we just finished dinner. When I hear my phone go off, at first I did not think of it, but then I thought that is must've been Brendon, so I went over there and checked to see who it was. And sure enough it was Brendon.

A/N just got to say he is a living emoji Back to the story

Brendon❤️️: Hey babe I miss you and want to talk.

Y/N: I miss you too and sure I'd love too.

Brendon❤️️: I just want to ask what are you doing tonight?

This confused you because why would he want to know what I am doing tonight because he wasn't even going to be home.

Y/N: Nothing. Why?

Brendon❤️️: Oh, nothing, I got to go. I will talk to you soon ❤️️.

Brendon POV

I just finished talking to Y/N and am about to board my flight to go home. I am also glad that Y/N thinks that I am going to be home tomorrow because this gives me a chance to surprise her with flowers and a kiss. I board my flight from Arizona to LA, so to keep myself busy I listen to music and think about Y/N, and soon enough I fall asleep.

(time skip)

I wake up to Zack tapping me on the shoulder signaling me to wake up. We make it through the busy airport unnoticed. I get to the car and stop at Starbucks get my coffee and (your favorite drink) and get her, her favorite flowers, and finally head home. Once I get home I notice that the house is empty, even though her car is here, I start to get worried. I walk around the house to still find it empty. Then I look outside to find her peacefully asleep outside, it doesn't surprise me because she loves to be outside. I set the flowers on the table, went to grab her and take her to bed. Right before I was about the pick her up she woke up looked at me and smiled, her beautiful smile. Then she stood up and kissed me very passionately took a breath and said

"I missed you"

Then she kissed me again and I kind of melt right now glad to be back in her presence again. She finished her drink we sat of the couch and cuddled for a long time, I felt her start to fall asleep in my arms, so I went to pick her up and take her to bed. It felt so nice to be back home and back with Y/N, I got the best sleep I had gotten in awhile.

A/N: I know this is very bad but I hope you enjoyed my first imagine.