Birthday

My birthday was on May 19th so it was during quarantine, so this is what I think a birthday could look like.

Your POV

Today was your birthday but it was right in the middle of a pandemic, so you couldn't really celebrate it. You were kinda bummed about that. But what got you through it was your other half Brendon he had always been there for you.

*A few weekes back*

"Y/N I have an idea." Brendon asked out of the blue.

"And that is."

"How about we have your birthday over google meets, have some family and some friends."

"I think that is a great idea, babe." You replied enthusiastically.

*Present Time*

You guys had just gotten every thing set up even the google meets. You and Brendon were sitting on your couch with Penny and Bogart right at your sides. Your parents are the first to arrive, they wish you a happy birthday from Milwaukee (or your hometown) and that they miss you very much. After awhile you family is there, Fall Out Boy, twenty øne piløts, and your best friend Andy with a guess appearance from all of BVB to say happy birthday.

You guys all had fun, Pete and Patrick got into an argument on what movie they should watch, Brendon started tickling you in front of everything. There were embarrassing stories shared by your parents, Tyler and Andy into a fight about whether Cincinnati or Columbus is the best city in Ohio, even an argument between everyone about which football team is better, The Green Bay Packers, Cincinnati Bangles, or the Los Angeles Chargers. But it was all fun, and you enjoyed yourself. 

You were happy with how your birthday ended in quarantine.

I got an update out yay. I hope you guys liked it, you want to talk PM me I am available. Any questions or request comment or PM me. Also sorry at how short it is.

Stay Safe,

Sarah_smiles_1534