Huh?

This meme is me right there I do that so much.  Also this cover is amazing

Every one go follow @KillerQueen24618

She is so amazing and beautiful and a great supporter of me go give her some love.

"So Brendon-" Ellen spoke, pausing for just a minute until the audience stopped cheering and clapping "Brendon, it's amazing to have you here once more!"

"It's great to be here again, it's been a while." he said with a smile and nod of his head.

"And, if you could tell us, what has been happening in your life all this time? Or more like how is your life after the death of a bachelor, pun intended." she said with a chuckle and Brendon laughed along with the audience.

"Oh same as ever, absolutely amazing!" he grinned widely "(Y/n) and I have been taking some time to ourselves, went on vacation and remembered the good old times during our first dates."

"Oh yes we saw a few pictures of that on- on your social media." she said an a few photos appeared of the two of you being either adorable or dorkish, or both, on various places. The crowd awed at the both of you and Brendon smiled widely to himself, nodding his head as he remembered how great it had been; wishing he could almost do that more often with you. He knew you never complained about his job, you knew how much he loved music, and when it came to tour you would join as often as you could and never say a word in a bad way about his absence or how you missed him. The audience's laughter made him snap from his small trail of thought and look at the next photo only to laugh himself.

"Yeah, and it was also so very kind of you to let me join you." Ellen said, unable to hold back a chuckle, as a clearly photoshoped photo of her with the two of you appeared "I- I must admit-" she turned back to Brendon "I was feeling a little awkward, you know, thinking that I was probably the third weel."

"Oh no, no it was absolutely fine. (Y/n) said if you weren't there she'd- she'd have been bored to death of seeing my face every single moment of the day." he said with a shrug and chuckle.

"I hope I didn't ruin the moment for you two." Ellen spoke again.

"Oh no, Ellen of course not! You are practically already member of the family!" he brushed it off playfully "Besides, we always wanted out family to grow bigger! But jokes aside, we- we always enjoy every moment, and I know I personallylove nothing more than any second I spend with her."

"That is the sweetest thing." she smiled warmly at him and he grinned.

"Yeah, life as a married man with (Y/n) as my wife is so much better than I had ever imagined. From getting to see her wake up next to me every morning, to hearing her singing in the shower, to sneaking in with her later-" he laughed as the audience cheered at his words "To wrapping my arms around her from behind when she prepares breakfast, to hearing her talk to our baby, to it kicking when I'm-" he paused as the crowd erupted into cheers, clapping.

"Wh-what?" he blinked, still not realizing what had left his lips and Ellen was unable to give him a proper answer, partiallybecause of the loud clapping and partially because she was laughing at Brendon's perplexed expression.

"What did I say?" he asked nervously and she grinned at him, happy too for the news.

"Baby huh? Mr Urie this piece of information is going to be very valuable let me tell you!"

"Oh crap!" he exclaimed, placing a hand over his mouth, eyes wide "I shouldn't have said that."

"Not yet, obviously!"

"Oh dude, shit!" he ran a hand down his face, laughing at himself and shaking his head "I- I am so going to end up sleeping on the couch tonight!"

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I think it is a fun one

Much Love,

Sarah_smiles_1534