Reborn To Purity

|So I'll explain Izuku's quirk(s) in the next chapter. I just need to explain how he got them first.|

*Izuku's POV*
It was a rainy day all class I was trying to focus, but I couldn't. I just kept thinking why I was such a pathetic waste of space. Ohh right I forgot to tell you I'm Izuku Midoryia a quirkless nobody. The victim of bullying and abuse for years. Most importantly though quirk-less. If I wasn't this way maybe I could actually have a friend or two. Yet I was born a true failure. I should just die shouldn't I? The bell signaling class was over rung but I was to deep in my thoughts to even notice it. I heard a person walk up to me and say something, I decided to ignore it. How wrong I was in doing that. A few seconds later I feel something hot press on my shoulder.

"Kacchan that hurts!" I yelled knowing exactly who it was.

"THEN DON'T IGNORE ME YOU DAMN NERD!"

"I-im sorry" I told him cowering in my chair.

"Yeah, your so pathetic. You know what just for ignoring me..." He then grabbed something from out of my backpack, without second though he used his quirk to burn it. I saw a glint of what it was an imeadiatlly tried to get it back.

"Please kacchan stop.." he pushed my head back with his free hand and the threw my hero note book out of the window. I didn't even know what to do. My mind clouded with anger and I couldn't think strait. Kacchan has done so many bad things to me..but this was different. I have being collecting data in that book for a few months now, heck I even have a atoghraph from Camui Woods in there. All my hope ambitions my last shred of sanity. Burnt and out the window.

"YOU KNOW WHAT MABEY YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR QUIRKLESS ASS AND JUMP OFF THE ROOF PRAYING FOR A QUIRK IN YOUR NEXT LIFE!"

"Maybe I will." I mubbled under my breath before storming out of the classroom. As I trampled down the hallway I had an idea. What if I really do just die. It's not like anyone will miss me. It's not like anyone wants me here. Right!? I ran up to the top of the building before anyone noticed. My mind was made up this is the only way I'll ever be happy. My body was betraying me quivering with fear but yet I persisted. The roof was cold and gloomy. Kind of ironic in a way since I came here to end my cold and gloomy life. Before I got to the edge of the wet ledge I wrote a note.

Dear Mom,

I love you with all of my heart and that will never change. I'm sorry that I was such a disappointment to you and kacchan. You deserved a better son.

Love, Izuku Midoryia

I let a single tear fall onto the paper before putting it on the ground. I climbed over the railing without restraint. Not daring to look at the ground

"Good bye world." I whispered closing my eyes awaiting my fate. That's when I herd his voice, it was to late though.

"DEKU DON'T YOU DARE!" Kacchan yelled out.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Before he could answer I jumped off the building. The rain falling to the ground along with me.

*Thud*

When I opened my eyes again it almost hurt how bright it was. I was on the floor of a white room, and couldn't see anything for miles. Just empty space.

"Hello boy." A calming female voice called to me.

I turned to where I herd the voice from and saw an....angel?