The Power Of An Angel

So here are our little Izuku's powers. He won't be to op just enough.

1. Angelic Wings
Type: transformation
Explanation: gives the user huge white wings and a golden halo. The wings can support the weight of 3 tons, and they can also be used as a shield. The halo can be thrown like a boomerang and used to burn through things. If another person touches the halo without permission it will burn there hands. Makes user look more feminine.
Weakness: the wings drag against the ground unless you use the word
"secretum" to make the lower half disappear until you say secretum again.

2. Healing
Type: emitter
Explanation: this quirk allows the user to heal themselves and other people using energy stored in there body.
Weakness: can only heal until the energy stored is used up.

3. Emotion radar
Type: emitter
Explanation: this quirk allows the user to know what another person is feeling, by touching them. This quirk also allows the user to make people around them happier by smiling.
Weakness: If user decides to make people happier in turn they will become more sad.

4. Summoning
Type: emitter
Explanation: User can summon swords and armor as long as they know exactly how it looks. While summoning and useing what's summoned users eyes turn pearl white.
Weakness: Needs to know exactly what armor looks like to summon it.

5. Purifying Light
Type: emitter
Explanation: well there is no explanation quirk wise for this is not a quirk. The user can call upon God to send down a beam of holy light at the Target. The purifying light can also come down in a number of variations like, fire, water, earth, mind, wind, ext. The light only nocks the target out temporarily. If in use of both wings armor made from heavenly metal, and in dire need if assistance, purifying light can become stronger, it would then be called "God's Holy Light ".
Weakness: if used to many times than user will become visably weak.

So that's all of em. So none of these are really quirks persay, that means Aziwa's quirk will not work on him. Ok so author-sama out!