Training A Saint

"heyyyyyyyyyyy mooooooooom." I say from the front door of our apartment.

"Hey sweetie dinners almost ready come inside!" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Well before that I uhhh need to tell you something." I could feel the butterflies flapping in my stomach's but I needed to tell her. She was going to find out either way.

"Honey what is it-" she walked out of the kitchen only to see something she never thought possible.

"Hey Mom I have a quirk." I said scratching the back of my head. Almost immediately the whole house was flooded with tears.

"Ohhhh my baby my sweat little baby!" She ran over and hugged the life out of me.

"I'm so happy for you. How did it happen I wanna know everything!"
She said happily, refusing to let the embrace go.

" Mom-cant-breath." I managed to wheeze out.

"Sorry sweetie I'm just so happy for you."

'how am I going to tell her that I tried to kill myself and got a quirk?!' I thought to myself.

"Well I was getting beat up really badly and then I just well... wings kinda just sprouted from my back along with the halo. I ran home right after." I lied to her but it was for her own good.

"Aww baby you can be a hero now! So is there anything else too your quirk other than your aperance?"

"Well I don't know just yet but so far I can fly and do this 'secretum' " at that moment the lower part of my wings appeared and I looked to anyone on the street like I was angel.

"OMG my little Izu is an angel. Oh and another thing you um...look like a girl" she said acuardly. Its not that I had boobs or anything and to my knowlage I still had my ..... U know what, it's just my features looked more feminine than male. My arms and legs were slimmer, my jaw line less noticable. This is great, just great. I'm going to be made fun of even more!

"Mom I'm not hungry tonight can I just go to my room and see what other powers I have?"

" Sure!"

I walked down the hall and to my room closing the door. I pulled out and empty note book and started to wright stuff down about my 'quirk'.

"Alright!" I started to concentrate really hard and for the next 4 hours I finally figured out what quirks I had.
(Refer back to the second chapter if you want to know his quirks).
I could tell I was missing one. I knew it had to be a quirk that involved somone else so I ran to my mom's room and bursted through her door.

Current time 4:07 am

"Ahhhh!" She screamed when she saw a shadowy figure in her room.

"Mom calm down! I'm sorry to wake you but I need to check something."

" O-ok" she was to sleepy to complain or question what I was doing. I then gently put my hand on her shoulder and new excatly what the missing quirk was. I could feel every emotion running through her. Fear, tiredness, and love.

"Thank you Mom." I quietly left her room and went off to bed, I mean I do have school tomorrow!

(Time skip to at school gates because I'm lazey)

It was my first day to school with a quirk. I am so excited to see how everyone will react. Right now I'm in my half winged form because they are really big. I tried hiding the bright halo on my head but it just kept coming back to me like a boomerang. I walk through the gate and almost immediately all eyes were on me.
I heard wispering like *whose the new kid?* *what kinda quirk is that?* *do you know that chick?*. It was pretty annoying that no one recognized me. I mean I didn't look that different right? What got me even more annoyed is when I made it to my class. I walked in like any other day though it wasn't any other day.

"I'm sorry miss but I think your in the wrong class." My teacher said to me. I ignored the miss because I didn't care what gender people thought I was.

"No I'm in the right class." I said trying to get to my seat. I looked over at the class for help but all I saw were boys winking at me and girls glaring at me.

"Are you new?"

"No, I'm Izuku Midoryia." He looked at me square in the eyes while the boys gaged at themselves and the girls laughed at them.

"Um... But isn't midoryia quirkless?"
He asked confused.

"No , I am a late blummer sir. I got my quirk yesterday."

"Oohh I see then why don't you anouced it to the class like everyone did when they got there quirks hmm?""

"Ok" I turned to the class and started "hi um my quirk is called..." That when I realized I didn't have a name for my quirk. "It's called Angelic Rencarnation. Um.... This allows me to have wings "secretum" " the second half of my wings appeared and I heard gahps from the class. "I can also know what a person is feeling by touching them. I can summon armor and weapons." I then summoned the armor that I designed the other night. My eyes going a pearl white because of the quirk

 My eyes going a pearl white because of the quirk

(Imagine Izuku in there with different wings)

"I canhealandicanuseapurifyinglight!" I said the last two as fast as I could canceling the armor and my lower wings. Everyone in the class was either jealous, happy, or surprised.

"Oh wow that's quite a bit...no wonder it took so long for your quirks to establish themselves. Anywho you can um go take your seat now."

I sat down in my usual seat and class went on like usual.

Cliff hanger!! By the way this is there last week of school if any of y'all were wondering... Ok author-sama out.