Meeting My Comrads

Disclaimer: contains not PG scenes

Ok, so it's being about two weeks since I took the U.A entrance exams. The letter telling me if I got in is supposed to come today! My whole body feels like it's about to explode!

* Insert door bell noises*

"Honey a letter came for you." My mom yelled form the front door.

AHHHHH I'm not ready for this!

" Thanks Mom! " I run to her and grab the letter. I lock myself in my room and go open it..... Wait what if they reject me. I shouldn't open it. I'll never know if I don't though. Uggg life.

After about fifteen minutes of this I finally bring myself to open it.

I tear into the soft white envelope to reveal a silver disc.

???

"What deos this mean?"

The question was soon answered when a hologram of all-might himself was projected from it.

"Hello younge midoryia!"

"ALL-MIGHT?!!?"

"I am here to tell you that you have gotten into the U.A hero course, with a total of 159 points."

" R-really?!" I asked the hologram in disbelief.

" Yes, you totaled 79 points for destroying the robots but you also earned yourselve.....drum roll please..... 80 rescue points!"

" What are rescue points sir?"

" Well,  there an extra way to grade you. Rescue points are given when you help somone in this test. We not only grade you on streangth but on kindness also."

" Thank you so much sir!!"

" Welcome to your hero academia." All-might says right before the hologram goes off. I run out of my room with tears streaming down my face. I got in, I actually got in.

"Mom I Did It" she couldn't even answer me with words. She slumped to the floor and cried.

" M-my b-b-baby got i-in." I ran up and hugged her on the ground. The rest of the night was spent happily crying with my mom.

(Time skip to first day of U.A)

I run up to the entrance doors

"This is it. Where heros are made."

I slowly open the door to be visited by a huge front entrance. I then walk to class 1-A. Before I open the door I take a deap breath.

*Creak*

I open the door and walk into my new class.

"Hi guys I'm Izuku Midoryia." I say to everyone before taking my seat.

" I-im mineta. Everyone in the class is making a group chat do you mind giving me your number....to put in the chat of course" a drooling grape boy says to me. I had a bad feeling so I touched his shoulder to try and get a read on his emotions. He saw this as a.....opening? He tried to get closer to me.

"You perv get away from me!" I'm not even going to tell you what was going through his mind. Let's just say it was not PG.

"I'm sorry about him midoryia he's a p-e-r-v-e-r-t. Anyway I'm kaminari." A kid with yellow hair said to me.

" Thank you kaminari!" I think I made my first friend!

"So wanna hang out sometime?" He asked all cool and casual.

" You mean like a date?" Hahah this is going to be so good.

"Yeah"

"I didn't know you were gay.... sure."

" What do you mean gay?" He asked curious and a little worried.

" I'm a boy you know."

Xx.kaminari off line.xX

The boy went pale white, while others who were listening in on the conversation laughed at him.

"Hahaha! Don't worry kami most guys think I'm a girl. Your not the first to make that mistake." The color finally returned to his face but most people were not done laughing.

"So midoryia's a guy good to know or I would have asked you out too. I'm kirishima." A spikey red head smiled at me patting kami on the back.

A weird yellow sleeping bag came out from under the front desk.

"Hello class I'm your teacher mr.aziwa." A black hair tiered looking man said getting out of the bag. By this time everyone was in there seats and quiet.

"Go to the locker rooms and change where going outside." He told us leaving the room slowly.

I walked into the boys locker room to have all eyes on me. Everyone in there was staring at me. I know it's because they want to make sure I'm an actual guy but.... Its freakin creepy.

"Do you guys mind?" I asked retorically. They all looked away imeadiatlly giving side glances very often.

I slowly took off my shirt and pants everyone in the room letting off a sigh of relief...except one person.
Tiny purple balls were thrown at my turso and arms sticking me to the wall. I tried to get free but I was stuck. Then the pervert ran up to me, smelling and touching my flat chest.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOUR A GUY, YOU GOT THE BODY OF A GIRL!" He said getting lower and lower.

"ventum  purificatione" I used purifying wind to sweep the rapist off of me, slamming him into the wall.   The rest of the boys in the room took action, a black hair dude tying him up with tape. I finally got myself free after struggling so long.

*Slam*

"What's going on in here? Midoryia are you ok?!" Mr.aziwa slammed the locker room door open to reveal the scene. He looked at me then the unconscious mineta.

"MINETA YOUR EXPELLED." He said grabbing him and leaving for the principles office.

"GO BACK TO CLASS AND WAIT THERE!" He yelled behind him before really leaving.

"Hey midoryia are you alright?" Kirishima asked me.

" Yeah happens all the time." I say putting my clothes back on then leaving the locker room.

" DAMN NERD WAIT!" Kacchan yelled. I didn't even realize he was in my class until now.

" What kacchan?"

"What do you mean that happens all the time?!" He asks me.

" N-nothing let's get back to class, ok?"

" Tch" he walks past me clearly angry.

"This is going to be a fun year" I tell myself sarcasticly.

So guys this chapter was so that I could get mineta out of the picture. We all know that no one needs him. Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote! Athour-sama out.