Chapter 6: TaeTae Needs Help

"Jin calm down" I said grabbing his arm, "But he was hitting on you babe, you belong to me and only me!" he said clearly pissed off at Tae. "Jin you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I don't like Tae or any of the other members of BTS for that matter, Jin I love you and only you." I said taking his hands, "Aww you guys are soo cute together, I ship it!" J-hope said with the biggest smile on his face. "Thanks Hobi" I said looking up at Jin, then all of a sudden Jin grabbed me by the waist and kissed me, I closed my eyes and fell into the kiss. We both broke the kiss for air, I was blushing, "J-Jin?" I said breathing heavily. "Yes?" he asked trying to slow his breathing to normal, "I love you" I said hugging him "I love you too" he said hugging me back and looking over at Tae as if to say "Ha bitch she's mine". 

    I woke up in the hotel room it was huge Jin was unpacking my stuff for me, "Jin...." I said still sleepy "when did we get here....?" I asked sitting up to look at him. "Good morning baby girl, we got here about an hour ago you fell asleep in my arms...." he said sitting next to me on the bed. "TAYLOR!!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!!" I heard Tae yell from the dinning room of the hotel (room). "Here I come" I called getting up out of bed, I gave Jin a quick kiss before leaving the room to go see what on earth Tae wanted. "What's up Tae?" I asked walking up to him, "Ahhhh I need you to help me cook dinner, Jin was gonna cook but he told me that I should try to cook for once in my life" he said laughing, "so will you help me?" he asked looking me in the eyes. "Sure I'll help!" I said happy to help, "Really??? Thanks Taylor!" he said hugging me. I laughed "Ok lets get started" I said as he let me go and we walked into the small kitchen of the hotel. 

To be continued......