Morning Wood

a/n: this is for @kayla_cruz2019!! thank you for the request & I hope you love it! also yes, this is EXACTLY what you think it based on the title. some full on SMUT (I got a little carried away), so either get ready or if you're not comfortable, skip this chapter!

The early morning sunlight filled the bedroom, pulling you out of a deep slumber. Shawn's strong arms enveloped you in warmth as he held you, your legs intertwined under the sheets and your head rested on his shoulder.

Slowly raising the hand that was laying on Shawn's bare chest to rub the sleep out of your eyes, your gaze immediately met your boyfriend's.

"Goodmorning, my love." Shawn said sweetly, his voice raspy and deep which made your heart flutter.

"Morning, baby." You respond with a smile, admiring the boy you loved so much.

Waking up to Shawn's long messy curls, rosy cheeks, bright hazel eyes and adorable smile, never got old. And no matter how many mornings you had with him, you never got tired of it. Your heart was always full of love and these moments would forever be your favorite.

Shawn placed a light kiss to your cheek, and then your nose, before finally pressing his soft lips against yours. The feeling of home surrounded you as Shawn deepened the kiss, pouring every ounce of adoration into the action.

Smiling against his lips, your hands went to play with his curls as his traveled across your body, trying to get you desperately closer to him.

Shawn slowly pulled away, his eyes glistening with happiness, and began peppering tiny, loving kisses across every inch of your face.

"Babe, stop it!" You giggled brightly, placing your hands on Shawn's chest in an effort to push him away. But he wrapped his arms around you tightly, holding you as close as possible against his body.

A gasp slipped past your lips as you felt the prominent bulge press up against your thigh. A smirk bloomed on your lips and your twirled one a single, long curl around  finger. Whenever given the chance to love on your boyfriend, you always took it and something about slow morning sex drove you crazy.

"Got a little situation there, bubs?" You teased playfully, letting your right hand trail down his chest and then palming his hardened length through the constricting fabric of his boxers.

A small, low moan escaped his lips at your touch and you couldn't help the pool forming in your panties at the sound.

"Mm, kinda." Shawn hummed in response,  nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck before planting wet kisses on your skin, his teeth nipping you occasionally to form a purple mark.

"Think I can take care of that for you, baby." You say lowly, letting the feeling of his kisses ripple through your body.

Gathering your strength, you pushed him away and he laid on his back. Quickly straddling his lap, you began grinding your hips against his while cupping his cheeks and kissing him breathlessly.

Shawn bucked his hips up to meet yours, looking for some kind of relief and proving just how needy he was. You dropped your lips to his neck to leave several hickeys on his skin before trailing wet, open-mouthed kisses down his chest and torso. Your hands ran down his warm skin as you moved down his body and a constant string of whimpers escaped Shawn's lips.

Kissing his belly button and then down his happy trail, your fingers slipped under the waistband of his boxers and Shawn's loud moans only continued to make the pressure build between your legs.

Looking up at your boyfriend to find his hazel eyes full of lust and love, his lips slighted parted as he panted lightly, his cheeks were rosy like always and his long curls were already a wild mess. Shawn's gaze locked with yours while he achingly awaited your next move. He was practically squirming under you, completely at your mercy and you had never seen a prettier sight.