Chapter 12

She's so beautiful.... I wish I could muster up the courage to talk to her... I love her so mu-

"Oh hey Bugs!!" (Y/N) yelled across their lawns, scaring Bugs out of his trance. Bugs jumped out of his bedroom window and slammed it shut, closing the blinds as well. "Ok.... That was weird."

"CUT!!"
"Perfect take guys! Time to go home and rest. Night everybody!"

Bugs and Daffy walked out of their house as (Y/N) walked off of her lawn, dropping the toy she was carrying. "Great job guys. I'm glad we're starting to bond. I don't know what I would do if we weren't friends."

"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm great. I'm gonna go change back to human now." Daffy said. "I'm tired of the flying spit."

(Y/N) and Bugs waved him off, turning back to each other when he was off of the set. "So Bugs, I was wondering if you wanted to meet my family." (Y/N) said, rocking from her heels to toes. "I told my parents I made a bunch of friends, but most of them are busy. You're the only one I haven't asked."

Bugs felt like the world had just gotten  so much brighter. It was like she just asked him to marry her. "Yes!!" Bug shouted. "I mean umm... sure." (Y/N) shot him a thumbs up. "Great! I'll text you when and where!"

When (Y/N) was gone, Bugs couldn't get over the fact that he was meeting her family. Of course it's not like he's her boyfriend, but at least they would know him for when they start dating. I mean, not that we will, but I kinda just... Nevermind.

~Time Skip~

(Y/N): Hey Bugs! My parents just arrived and they said they're starving. Wanna come to dinner? We can pick you up.

Bugs looked at his phone as soon as it vibrated. He didn't really know what he thought about meeting (Y/N)'s parents. Of course he wanted to meet her, but her family was a pack of wolves and he was a bunny. It's not that he's scared that they'll eat him, it's just instinct for a bunny to be afraid of a wolf.

Bugsy❤️: Of course I'll come!! Are you on your way now?

(Y/N): Yup! I kinda knew you were gonna say yes. Anyway, I'll see you in a minute!

Oh God... Bugs thought. He had to get ready. But what kind of clothes should he wear?

Bzz Bzz

(Y/N): Nice and casual.

(Y/N) always seemed to know what he needed. After picking out this outfit:

 After picking out this outfit:

Bugs walked down his grand staircase just in time for the door to open, and for (Y/N) and a man and woman that looked slightly older to walk in

Bugs walked down his grand staircase just in time for the door to open, and for (Y/N) and a man and woman that looked slightly older to walk in. "(Y/N), you ain't told me that yur friend was city slicker." The woman said. "Ma, he's not a city slicker. He's just a gentleman with money." Bugs' heart fluttered at that.

"Well, I'll be the judge of that." The man stated. Bugs walked a little closer to them, mustering up all his courage and clearing his throat. "Bugs!!" (Y/N) exclaimed, running forward and hugging Bugs. "What's up doc?" Bugs asked.

The man and woman whispered to each other for a minute before turning to face Bugs and (Y/N), who were now side by side. After a few minutes of awkward silence, the man spoke, with a voice a lot deeper than before.

"Howdy stranger! My name is Rowdy Wolf, and this is my wife Sheila Wolf. You already know our daughter." As he talked, he shook hands with Bugs, real happy and fast like. "Hello do- I mean Mr. Wolf. I'm Bugs Bunny." Said Bugs, shaking Rowdy's hand with the same amount of enthusiasm.

Maybe (Y/N)'s parents aren't so bad.