Promo❤

And then suddenly, you meet that one person that makes you forget about yesterday and dream about tomorrow....

Falling in love with someone you had no intentions of falling for is the the most beautiful kind of love. No forcing chemistry or no trying to save them.. Just a pure raw connection that created on it's own.

She didn't know what was more dangerous..

The case that had brought Preeta Arora to the Australia ranch or the six-foot three cowboy who was far too charming for anyone's good. Everything about Karan Luthra screamed danger. So why was Preeta letting down her guard?

Karan didn't think he'd ever know the truth about his father's death- until the beautiful private investigator showed up. Karan had to show her he too could take some risks. Because he had found that one woman who could touch his heart, and he wasn't about to let her go...

TEASER

Karan took hold of Preeta's hand and passed his hand softly, sensually, over the back of it.

Karan: So, what you're trying to tell me.. Is that.. You're not looking for a husband?

A nervous lump thickened Preeta's throat.

Preeta: That's right! Setting out to deliberately find a spouse is.. well

Karan: Unromantic?

Preeta: Yes! Love doesn't happen by design.

Karan: And you think love is an important ingredient for marriage?

Preeta: It's the essential one!

She watched his lips spread into a wide, seductive smile as she suddenly found his hands on her shoulders and his head lowering to hers.

She mentally shouted a self warning to turn her head, to step back and away from him. Yet her body refused to obey. Instead she felt her chin lift, her lips part and then the totally male taste of him shattered her senses.
......................................

Hope y'all liked the teaser. Will be posting this one very soon. This story, unlike others of mine, will be in English. Till then

Stay tuned!!

@Preeran__forever @Solesoul26 @khushi081 @Dolly2003 karanxpreeta katib77 ishqbaazians Karanpreetalove kritikaaaaaaaa @Priyu644 Ayushi0013

Do read and leave your reviews.

Love
Khushi❤