[ RUINED - 2 ]

TITLE : RUINED (2 shots)

DATE : 22nd November 2019

REQUESTED : Aishwaryamani_14

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

A/N

• Flashback in ITALICS

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

"Anikaaa" Shivaay whispered looking at the figure crossing the road while the doctor's words sunk in him. His Anika was pregnant , his baby , their baby. What the hell did he do! he left Anika when she needed him the most. How can he be soo insensitive. He is gonna be a father, the beautiful feeling was running him . The warmth he felt while looking at the lady crossing the road , his Anika was immense. He couldn't fathom his feelings in his, the joy, love and protectiveness enfolded 10 times than before.

"Anikaa" he yelled sitting in his car silly man doesn't even know he can not be heard with glass shields surrounding him. His Anika was in front of him and still couldn't do anything , he just wants to embrace her in his warmth and feel her. The horns started blowing making him know the green signal was activated from long. "Shit" he cursed igniting the car.

"Where did she go?" he mumbled strolling in the streets of Darjeeling where she was seen going. He was running from one end to another asking people if they have seen her with their couple photo. "I will not let you go this time Anika. You are mine" he determined told time to time running.

Finally he saw the back side of a figure which resembled Anika's standing near the church just looking at it. He took long strides to reach the figure , he wasn't sure if it was Anika but his heart beat which increased extremely with a mere glance and the presence made him confident.

"Anika?" he called out placing his hand on her . He wasn't wrong it was indeed Anika who turned looking at him. She was dressed up in her Black simple kurti and white loose pants looking elegant with her grown baby bump. She is the same but lost some weight. Shivaay standing in front of her was in tears looking at the baby bump and a swollen Anika. The chirpy and bubbly one long gone.

"Shivaayyy" she whispered looking at him with blurred vision and thud! she fainted, making his breath uneven. "Anika? anika? what happened to you?" he patted holding her head close to his heart and a hand caressing her baby bump." Anika dont scare me please! i got you after months please. get up Anika! babyy?" he chocked at last with his tears spilling. "Is baby fine Anika? please tell na! wake up Anika. Dont do this to me" he defeated told in a loud voice.

Clearing his face , he picked her up in his arms and rushed to his car still mumbling "wake up" again and again. "Dr.Jennifer , Anika went unconscious suddenly." he told while driving his car in the Bluetooth. "Oh god! it can be dangerous for both mother and the baby Mr.Oberoi. Reach the near by hospital and contact me. I will require to explain Anika's condition." the doctor told Shivaay who was panicking minute by minute.

"Mr.Oberoi!" the doctor who treating Anika came out making shivaay jump from his place. "Doctor? is my wife fine? she is okay right? and my baby? when can I take them?" he asked impatiently. "Mr.Oberoi , relax your wife and baby both all are fine. Its just she is very week. Please take the maximum care of her as she entering the last trimester. You need be more careful with her and the baby. As i spoke to her gynecologist your wife's pregenany has a bit of complication now it can be even worse. Seeing her I can tell she has chosen her baby" she told worsening Shivaay situation. "Doctor anything can be done? can she abo?" he wasn't able to complete his sentence . he chocked with the word. "No Mr.Oberoi! it can not be done now. The best way is to wait for the baby.