[ DESTINY - 2 ]

TITLE : DESTINY SHOT 2

DATE : 19th March 2020

REQUESTED :

Shivikascnmsam ishqbaaziiii

I hope you guys like it! I'm sorry If any chance I disappointed you.

Let me know if you like it :)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

" Shivaay ?" called Om sitting beside him wondering what has happened to his best friend. It's been 2 days of that kiss , Shivaay neither saw Anika after that day nor spoke to her. His panick started raising second by second hearing only one " The number you are calling is currently switched off " he knew , this time he messed it up badly.

That doesn't mean he regrets the kiss. May be , the time wasn't right but the feel was on top of the world. He can trade anything for that one kiss from her. For gods sake he loves her , she may not but he does. Love..love is one thing which he ran away for years , now he is running behind it since he met Anika . The women who owned his thumping heart.

" Is everything alright ? " Om asked sensing his silence and absent mindedness since 2 days. He has seen Shivaay bein rude , arrogant and cold hearted but never silent especially not absent minded.This Shivaay was totally new to him , he wondered what was he up to! " yeah Om " Shivaay answered in a daze not willing to come back from those beautiful memories which filled with him and Anika , only Anika.

" Doesn't seem so Bhaiya " commented Rudra settling on the other side . " Something is not right Shivaay, I knew it from the day you returned from college 2 days before. I waited for you to open up but now I can't handle your silence. Tell me Shivaay , is everything alright ? Do you want to talk about it ? " Om asked him patiently settling his arms around him.

" Nothing Om " Shivaay sighed not wanting to stress out his brothers. His escape mechanisim didn't go well with both of them. " Rudra you know I saw some girl known as ANIKA today " Om commented and Shivaay froze listening.

" Anika " Shivaay snaped his head back , " when ? where ? " he bombarded his question not realising the smile on his brothers face. " Why are showing your teeth to me now ? Mind answering me ? Where did you see her ? " questioned Shivaay with frustration rolling out.

" So, she is the one is disturbing you! now tell me the rest " Om pulled Shivaay down and Rudra joined them too. Letting out a heavy breathe Shivaay narrated the happening from start till 2 days back.

" You like her , don't you " Om questioned silly. " I love her dammit " Shivaay's scowl was frustrated than before. "woahh Easy bhaiya " his arms were rubbed by Rudra. " You know why I love her ? " he asked with a serious tone .

" Because I see ma in her ,she is just like ma. Funny , bubbly , kind and most importantly daring. Anika can not shut her mouth and sit if something is wrong. Most importantly the secured feeling I have when i'm with her is more than anything " he confessed damping his lips.

" I feel home with her Om " Shivaay's eyes were lined with tears for the first time in ages. Om and Rudra that time knew he was damn serious with his feelings. " She loves you too " whispered Om sensing Shivaay silent.

" ho..how " his voice broke by each passing minute not able to figure how was he gonna see her. " If she didn't love you , she must have not kissed you " stated Om as a matter of fact. " may be, for her it was just a heat of the moment " Shivaay's slumped shoulders told his inner turmoil.