[ DESTINY - 3 ]

TITLE : DESTINY SHOT 3

DATE : 31st March 2020

REQUESTED :

Shivikascnmsam ishqbaaziiii

I hope you guys like it! I'm sorry If any chance I disappointed you.

Let me know if you like it :)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Anika couldn't blink her eyes owing
to the past few hours in fact she couldn't digest that her Shivaay is actually a gangster and a mafia don. Where did she think she could settle in a harmless cozy life and what did it turn out as. Everything was a lie , her past 1 year was a horrible lie.

The feeling of being betrayed ate her , she felt their relationship which she treasured was a well planned game show . Her heart's bleeding didn't stop until the reality gave a check straight in front of her eyes.

"Anika!" his whisper made her shiver , the rapines in his voice led the tears in her eyes line up. "Baby cut the cake! " now hearing her father the suppressed anger was in it's neck. But the only thing paused her was the public whose whole attention was on her.

Her shivering hands were a sign of her anger and hurt , Shivaay very well knew her state. He expected her to explode the moment she saw him as Shivaay Singh Oberoi rather than her professor boyfriend Shivaay.

Shivaay feared seeing her well shaking hands. Involuntarily fingers banded her hand masking her shaky hands. The moment she laid a glare on him , he flinched. Nevertheless he didn't leave her hand.

The whole cake cutting , wishes and gifting went in a jiffy. The more time went the more Shivaay feared to face her. Control on her anger was slipping out second by second . She ultimately felt it difficult to handle the anger raising up in her when ever she saw her dad and brother fondly talking to shivaay as , though they were old associates and friends. Well, the first part was true! They are business associates.

Once her patience reached it's draining point she hastly the house excusing herself.

"Anika!" she heard his voice along with the rain droplets which poured on her skin. It was raining and thundering still his voice managed to reach her ears.

" Anika listen to me! " his footsteps fastened indicating that he was running behind her to catch her pace . Ignorance was what he received following her.

" Heart please stop! " he finally tried stopping with her endearment and that did work. Her steps slowed down snapping her head at him

" Don't you even dare Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi! " her shout was prominent even in the noise atmosphere. He knew he deserved it but she needs to give a chance to explain himself which she wasn't clearly ready to hear out.

"Anika please , just once hear me out " he pleaded right in front of her.

"what do you want me to listen ? Till today the only thing did is to listen to you , what more should I?" her scream reflected her anger and betrayal.

"Why?" she paused absorbing some air in a high speed. " why would you do that to me? Why did you lie to me?"

"Anika" he started but he didn't know what to tell! Suddenly he felt short of words seeing her vulnerable self in front of him.