Chapter.2

1 WEEK LATER

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Karie's P.O.V

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's been a week sense i was hit and cat won't even let me go anywhere without her being there and all which i would have been fine i may look weak but i am really strong.I looked down to see my Amulet or necklace That I wear to keep me alive It is my Energy Source Cat has one too but hers is Neon Green Mine is blue.I heard the bell Go off and that means People are here to adopt.I Put on My "No plz i Fan" Shirt and Blue Jeans i went and saw Cat Have on A Green Don't Do dis" T-Shirt And Black Jeans.She also Had a Pair Of Green And Black Headphones and Also She had on Her Mothers Life Source Bracelet And Her Fathers Life Source Ring.We Got Down Stairs and Saw The Mistress Looking Really Pissed She Came Up To me And Slapped Me IT Hurt like Hell That made cat Mad She Ran up to her and slapped her'The mistress Said"Cat What Did i say about Defending Karie From a Punishment?"Cat Growled and she helped me up and we Both Put On Are Glasses ANd Went To The back Both Putin Are Hoodies Up And went to the corner We Both Pulled out are phone and started To Watch a SkydoesMinecraft Video When I heard Somebody say"Hey whatcha watching?" I said"a Video." I then looked up to see Joseph Of Course He doesn't know who i am because i was hiding Behind Sun-glass. When he heard my voice he said"K-karie?!?!?!?".I said"Yes?"he then smiled and said"Omg It's You HOld on let me go and call over My Familey!"I nodded and let him go get his familey.

This is going to be a interesting day