Chapter XV

Reagan and Sai'Yanna walked into Piaget Boutique seeing Peyton assisting a customer. Lately, Sai'Yanna stopped looking over her shoulder, waiting for Leena to harm her or her soon to be family. She finally wanted Reagan to meet Peyton, Sai visited him a couple a times and they became really close. He told her how his family disowned him and he had no one in New York but himself. He was sleeping in shelters and hotels every other night. Piaget's was paying him good but in a city like New York nothing was ever enough to survive. He was passionate about his music and his clothing designs but he feared he'll never make it in their world because of his sexuality, but Sai'Yanna made him feel as if though he mattered and he was on cloud nine and he adored her for it.

   Peyton finished with his customers, greeting the two. "Hey ladies, welcome to Piaget Boutique. How may I assist you today?" He said, playing it off. "Hey Peyton, this my sister Reagan. Reagan this my beautiful friend Peyton", Sai'Yanna said with a big smile. They both exchanged smiles and handshakes. They knew he had to keep professional in his job setting even though Reagan wanted to jump into his arms. Reagan couldn't deny it, Peyton was a cry handsome young man and he carried himself so much more differently then any other gay males she'd ever met. He had poise, style, and class.
    "What time do you get off? I wanna take you somewhere." Sai'Yanna asked. "In like twenty minutes." "Cool. We'll wait." Reagan and Sai'Yanna walked back to the truck, sitting inside.

    "He seems so sweet", Reagan said rubbing her stomach. "Girl he is. And the craziest part is, he's just like us in a way and I know we been through a lot with trusting muhfuckas but I don't say I trust him but I'm saying it's something I see him that I seen in me, you and Silk. He got that spark Reagan." Sai'Yanna knew for sure that he wasn't any trouble and even if he was, if he knew what was good for him he wouldn't cross her. He reminded her of a boy by the name of Quincy from high school, who was tormented for being on the down low, but no matter how much they tried to kill his spirit he always remained sweet and Sai'Yanna always had his back. But having his back wasn't enough after he decided to take his own life. He couldn't handle the pressure and Sai'Yanna blamed herself for it for so long, so now was her chance to save someone else.

   Sai'Yanna was a dangerous individual, even yo herself. She knew deep down that she was way worse than Leena. She was a walking fire and burned everything in her path once that flame was lit.

                                💋💋💋💋💋

    Peyton came sprinting out of the boutique, jumping into the truck. "Okay where we going?" He asked eagerly. "First where have you been staying Pey?" Reagan asked him concerned. He looked at Sai'Yanna as if she betrayed him. He reached for the door and Sai'Yanna locked his door. "Calm down Peyton. We don't mean you no harm okay? We know what's it's like to not have somebody", Sai'Yanna said sincerely, looking into his eyes. He let out a deep sigh, relaxing in his seat. He knew he needed someone in his corner and he figured Sai'Yanna was the angel he'd been praying for. "I been staying at the men's shelter on 30th Street." Sai'Yanna took off, heading to the shelter.

   Peyton got out the truck, slamming the door. He wasn't trying to come back just yet. He planned on going to a fashion museum after he got off not the shelter. Sai'Yanna let her window down. "Grab all of your shit and be back out here in the next five minutes or you'll be here tonight." He smiled rushing inside. Reagan smiles at her friend, she always knew Sai to have a good heart even though she was a hard ass female. Life was too short to be mean to people and not lend a helping hand whenever it was needed. "Sai yo ass a saint", Reagan said, nudging her arm. Sai smiled looking down at her belly. "Well for this little bean inside of me I have to be. I've done some fucked up shit in the past but I figured doing more good over everything it'll help I guess. Karma still coming, I can feel it Rea. I know you don't want me to think like this but what other choice I got?"