Chapter XXI

Feeling nothing but agonizing pain, Sai'Yanna made it her duty to call Reagan and Silk. "Aghhhhh", she yelled out as she dialed Reagan's number. The only thing she could hear in her head was, "be out my shit before I get back". The pain rushed through her body as she collapsed to the floor once again. She waited for Reagan to pick up but she got no answer. Calling again, she finally got a hold of her. "Aghhhh! Reagan please come help me." She sobbed into the phone. "Where you at Sai? What happened?" She asked. "He found out about the tape Reagan and I'm in so much pain. Please come get. PLEASE!" Sai'Yanna pleaded. Ending the call, Sai'Yanna tried her best to crawl to the bedroom and pack her things but she was stopped by the pull of LaShon's hand.
"Help me. Please. I'm losing so much blood." LaShon begged. Sai'Yanna could barely help herself. How was she going to help someone else. Bricks had done the works to her and she made up her mind that he was a threat to her and her babies and she didn't need him around. She was willing to make a way for her and her babies to survive until her trust kicked in.

"Agghgggghhhh!" Sai'Yanna yelled once more. The pains were getting worse as she curled up on the floor. The pains were like knives jabbing at her womb repeatedly. LaShon was going in and out of consciousness due to the amount of blood she was seeing and losing. She hated the sight of it. She hated that she even got involved with Leena's devious ways.
Thirty minutes had passed and Reagan and Silk finally came bursting through the door. "SAI'YANNA!" Reagan yelled as she looked over at LaShon then back at Sai'Yanna. She couldn't believe that Leena and Sai'Yanna were even that close to one another. The beef the two had between one another was too electric and fueled to put out. Reagan knew that in the end someone would have to lose it all, including their life.
   Silk picked Sai'Yanna up, bringing her to. "Sai. Sai. SAI!" She finally opened her eyes, taking in a deep breath. She wrapped her arms around Silks neck sluggishly, hugging him tightly. "Please get me to a hospital. Reagan get the package." Sai'Yanna instructed, talking in code around Silk. "What about Leena?" Reagan asked not taking her eyes off of LaShon. "That's not Leena. That's her twin LaShon." Reagan's eyes grew big. She couldn't believe it was two of them, now she knew stakes were at an all time high. "Call the police for her, we can't let her die, she stopped Leena from killing me."
"Where Bricks at Sai?" Silk asked.
"I don't know. I'll explain it later."

Reagan got the tape out of the projector, the envelope and the notes that came with it and called the police for LaShon.

                              💋💋💋💋💋
  Sai'Yanna rested comfortably in the hospital bed. Reagan didn't take her eyes off of her, she couldn't believe what Bricks had done to her. If only he knew the really story, Reagan thought. Sai'Yanna's face was so beaten up it was ridiculous. She looked as if though she was in a brutal car accident. Silk couldn't stand to see his sister like this so he left, on a mission to find Bricks. The silence was broken by the entrance of the doctor and Peyton. His eyes were puffy and red. You could tell he'd been crying since he heard the news.
   "Hey miss. I'm Dr. Wayne." The doctor made his presence known. "Hi, I'm Reagan and this is Peyton. How bad is it?" Reagan asked in anticipation, standing to her feet.
   "Well right now, the only thing we have to worry about are those babies. One more low blow to the stomach and she would've been taken out of the game. The babies are fine but she's suffering from a broken nose, two broken ribs and a couple of  scratches and bruises. Nothing she can't bounce back from." The doctor said positively. "And LaShon?" Reagan asked eagerly. "She's fine, lost a great amount of blood but she's doing better. But she's in police custody for attempt murder." Reagan gave him a confused look as he exited the room. What the fuck they mean, she's in police custody? Sai said she didn't do nothing. Some ain't adding up, Reagan thought as she sat back in her seat, letting her thoughts wonder.

     Peyton sat by Sai'Yanna's side rubbing her hand. "Who would want to hurt someone so sweet?" He sobbed. Reagan are back every tear that she could, she wanted to tell Peyton what was going on but she didn't want him looking at them any different. Peyton had grew to love the two, they were his only family and he felt as if though it was getting snatched right from under him. He focused on all of her bruises, she didn't even look like herself. Sai's bottom lip was split open, right eye was bruised, black and swollen, her nose was broken, bruising around her neck, and there were scratches everywhere. You could tell she put up some type of fight.