Intro

Regina has been having a good day, which was a surprise. She woke up on time, managed to do her homework before she headed to the cave for training with BC, she kicked butt during training, got home and found her brothers all getting along, Bruce had just left for work, and Alfred was out getting groceries.

All in all, a good morning.

That is, till something crashed through the window. It was a grenade of some sort, and she did not hesitate to pick up Damien and grab Jason's hand after he picked up Tim, and bolt through the manor.

They ran as the doors where blown down, as they heard footsteps chasing after them, and as bullets began to fly. They kept running, fear of being taken fueling their adrenaline rush to keep moving.

That is, till they where cornered. At the end of a hallway on the second floor, their backs to a window, and before them, five guys with guns.

"Now kiddies, if ya know what's good for ya, you will come with us and stop this runnin." One of the men said, and Regina glances at her brothers, all of them where pale and genuinely scared. She might've been used to kidnappings and guns trained on her, but they weren't.

"Yeah, Umm, how about no?" Regina said suddenly, before she spun around and kept out the window, pulling Jason and Tim with her. She tucked into a ball and used her body to protect Damien from the impact and any glass shards, and she knew Jason was doing the same for Tim.

They hit the ground hard, but rolled with the impact, ignoring the glass cutting their skin, before they sprang to their feet and bolted out across the expansive Wayne property. Regina glanced behind her and saw twenty men chasing them, and she paled. "Jason, we have to split up. Try to make it to the edge of the property, on the west edge." She Shouted, as she dodged another bullet. Jason looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you crazy?!? That's where that cliff is! Dad told us to never go there." He Shouted, as he dived bullets. Regina pulled Jason and Tim behind a large tree so she cold look them in the eyes. "I know what dad said, but that cliff might be our only chance. Remember, it is above that lake. If we jump off it and swim into the cave the cliff covers, we'll loose them. Jaybird, please, you have to trust me on this." She pleaded with him, as the sounds of the men grew closer.

"I do trust you." He Said, and Regina knew they had to move now. "Then go! I'll meet you there." She Said, as she bolted out from behind the tree and led fourteen men away from her two brothers.

She was gonna take the long way through the trees, to buy Jason as much time as she could. Unfortunately, she chose poorly in clothing when she got back home. Cuz running through a small forest in a floor length skirt in ballet flats was seriously hard.

But, she would manage. She had to, Damien was crying at the top of his little lungs, Jason and Tim where running for their lives, and none of them where wearing any sort of Kevlar under their clothes like Bruce would like them to.

She made it to the cliff, having managed to loose the men a bit back. She was relieved to see Jason and Tim waiting for them there. Both looked terrified, a little battered and cut up, but alive.

"Jason." She Said, and he looked relieved to see her, and Damien started to quiet down. "We lost them, but they'll find us in no time if Demon spawn keeps screaming." Jason said, and she sighed. "I know, but we've got a bit of time." She Said, but pain suddenly erupted in her shoulder. She screamed, and used her free hand to feel her shoulder, and it came away covered in blood.

"Not so fast brats." They all turned and found thirty men with guns trained on them, and they had no way to call for help. "I admit, never thought rich brats like yourselves would jump outa a window. Or run through a forest, I'm impressed. But not amused, now, you all will come with me, or you will die where you stand." One man said, and Regina pulled Timmy behind her, and she did the same with Jason.

"What if we don't want to come with you?" Regina Asked, and the man smirked. "Then, I get to leave a body for daddy dearest to find." He Said, before he shot his gun. Regina heard a gasp behind her, and spun around. Her eyes widened as she saw Jason's shirt bleeding red. "Jaybird?" She Asked, But his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he fell backwards. Off the cliff.

Regina screamed and tried to grab him, but wasn't fast enough. She instead ended up on the ground watching her brothers body plunge into the water below and then float back to the top, turning the water red from his blood. "JASON!" Her and Tim screamed, but they couldn't do much, for they where grabbed and forced into their feet and away from their brothers body.

"No, let me you. Jason, Jason! We have to go back, he's gonna die if we leave him. Jason! JASON!" Regina screamed, but a gag was placed over her mouth, and her and Tim where forced to their knees. The boss man, she assumes, bent down in front of her and grabbed her face. She winced as he yanked her head up and to look him in the eyes.

"The only reason why we're not knocking you out ya brat, is so you can take care of the baby and the toddler. But make no mistake, none of us are above hurting either of you." Then he leaned forward and whispered something into her ear so Tim couldn't hear. "And we mean any way, I wouldn't want such a fine young woman like yourself to have to disappear to a prostitution ring. So you better behave yourself brat, or you're the first one punished, and my boys are not very gentle."

He stood up, and Regina was white as paper. He smirked and looked to his men. "Tie up the kid. I don't want that one getting any ideas." A goon nodded and then came up and bound Tim's hands. Then the group forcefully led the three Wayne's away from the scene and to an awaiting van, where they loaded up and left. Right before Alfred and the Police arrived.