Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen - City of Love part #2

Saturday.

I wake up to the feeling of feather-light kisses being peppered to every inch of my exposed skin. Smiling in total bliss I open my eyes to the sight of someone heavenly. Atticus Bauer. He looks even more handsome in the morning light as the top of his brown hair is now golden. His honey eyes burn with barely restrained desire as they roam over me intensely. And to top it all off he's shirtless which gives me a full view of his chiseled body.

"If only I could be woken up like this every morning." I hum in appreciation as I trail my fingers over his abs.

"Your wish is my command." He teases with a laugh as he shows off his toned body.

I giggle at his behavior before pouncing on him. He cries out as he loses his balance and falls backward but is immediately shut up by me pecking his lips. A husky moan escapes him as I nip and kiss his jawline before moving down the curve of his neck. But as he pulls me back to his lips I jump off the bed with a laugh.

"Livi!" He groans as he rolls over to watch me walk towards the bathroom.

"We're going to be late for Disneyland!" I call from the bathroom before brushing my teeth.

"Fine." He grumbles as he walks in before wrapping his arms around my waist. "But you won't have anywhere to hide tonight."

"I bet I'll find someplace in this gigantic suite." I wink teasingly before washing my face. "Now, get ready while I get us breakfast."

I quickly call room service and order us some food before getting changed into a graphic hoodie, black jeans and sneakers. I put my hair up into a messy bun because we don't have that much time today and right after I've finished with my makeup breakfast arrives. Thanking the staff for bringing it up I call Atticus before setting everything down on the coffee table.

He joins me and we eat quickly before making our way downstairs to the car. We spend up until late afternoon at Disneyland and I enjoy every bit of it. The rides were so much fun as well as meeting the characters, visiting the gift shop and snacking on so much food. I felt like I was transported back to my childhood!

But sadly, the time comes when we must leave and I do so reluctantly. Atticus chuckles at how bummed I am as he guides me to where we parked the car. We drive back into the city and grab some lunch before deciding to do some more sightseeing. My mood certainly cheers up when we visit the Panthéon, Palais Garnier and the Rodin museum. And since it's our last day in Paris we get some more shopping done too between visiting the landmarks.

"How about a last dinner date tonight?" He asks just as we get back in the car.

"Sure, I'd love that." I smile excitedly as he rests his hand over my thigh.

We arrive back at the hotel and I make my way towards the room with a spring in my step. I grab the red, velvet slip dress from the wardrobe and put it on. My makeup just needs some extra touches to make it more suitable for night time and I apply a red lip with winged liner. After curling my hair and running my fingers through it to loosen them up I spritz some perfume on before pairing my look with jewelry. For tonight I wear black heels and grab a black clutch to put my phone into.

I look in the mirror and smile happily over the finished outcome. The dress looks incredible and I feel quite confident in it. It reveals a bit of cleavage too but nothing that would be classed as distasteful. After making sure I'm ready to go I finally leave the room just as Atticus calls me.