Hongjoong: Sucks to be you

"Angel where are you?" Hongjoong called searching for me. Hongjoong and I decided to play a mini-game of hide and seek since we were the only ones home and quite bored.

I slapped my hands over my mouth and tried to conceal my giggles.

"Hmm, I wonder where she is?!" He said loudly purposely walking past the door of the closet I was hiding in.

Deciding to play along, I called out. "Not in the closet."

"Well she's definitely not in the closet," Hongjoong said.

"Check the bed," I said with a big smile on my face.

"Maybe I'll check the bed." I heard him get down on the floor to peep under the bed. "I guess she's not here... maybe she's here!" He playfully shouted as he opened the closet door.

Not expecting him to suddenly open the door like that I squealed and jumped back.

"AHA!" He leaned forward and scooped me up into his arms.

I giggled and tried to push his face away from mine as he showered my face in kisses. He chuckled and placed one last peck on my lips before setting me down. 

"Found you!" He said smiling brightly.

"Not fair." I playfully pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He looked at me in a trance with the softest eyes.

"Cute." He mumbled probably not realizing that he said it out loud.

My face instantly turned red as I blushed hard.

"Awh, my baby is blushing. She's so cute and adorable." He cooed as he gently pinched my cheeks and shook my face from side to side.

I just stared at him.

"Weirdo." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Excuse me, but who are you to be sticking out your tongue like that to me?" He over dramatically asked sticking out his hip far out to the side.

I stuck out my tongue at him once more before bolting off.

"Get back here angel!" He screamed as he chased after me.

I couldn't control my laughter as I ran around the house with him running after me. I spotted the washroom at my far left. Maybe I can make it in there and lock myself in. I sped up to run in. I was almost there when a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pick me up.

"Noo!" I shouted dramatically as I stretched my hands out reaching for the washroom as Hongjoong pulled me back. "So close," I whispered out before falling limp in his arms.

He chuckled at my dramatics. 

"Nice try Y/n. I give you props for that because you almost made it." He said patting my head.

Do I look like a dog to you?

"But you still in trouble from sticking out your tongue at me." He said as he tapped my nose twice.

"You need punishment for not letting me use the washroom." I retorted sticking my tongue out at him to bug him.

"Oh yeah?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I said in a deep voice trying to imitate him.

He cracked a smile. "To bad this is about to happen." He wrapped an arm around me and picked me up like he was holding books or something. How strong really is this guy? Freaking hulk. 

He brought me back into the room and tossed me onto the bed.

"Kinky." I winked at him.

"Just wait till you see." He winked back.

He crawled on top of me and pinned my arms above my head with one hand.

"Suck to be you Y/n" He stuck out his tongue and tickled me.

I burst out laughing and tried to wiggle my body and push him off.

"Stop!" I cried out laughing as tears streamed down my face.

"I'm going to pee!" I tried to buck him off.

He laughed and let me. I jumped off the bed and sprinted to the washroom and did my business. After I washed my hands I came out and walked back to the room. 

Hongjoong was sprawled on the bed with his hands behind his head as he just gazed at the ceiling deep in thought.

"Hey, Hongjoong?" I called out from the door.

He broke out of his thoughts and looked at me. "Yeah?"

"You suck!" I said sticking my tongue out at him then bolting back to the washroom.

This time I was much more prepared. I made sure I had a good enough headstart. I smiled gleefully as I almost reached the washroom. I heard thundering foots steps from behind me.

"You never learn Y/n!" Hongjoong cried as he raced to catch me.

I stepped into the washroom and held the door handle, then turned to look at him.

"Oh well." I shrugged my shoulders as I smirked. "I win." I shut the door on his face right before he could reach me.

I laughed as He pounded the door. 

"Sucks to be you Hongjoong!"