I'M NOT SAYING SORRY!

After a bit, Skull and Mask had forced Army and Aloha into the same training room, but Aloha and Army didn't realize they just wanted to know WHY both of them were being taken too a training room, mask and skull didn't answer. Once they got there, both Aloha and Army made eye contact before turning around to the members that pushed them in. "WHAT THE HECK MASK?!" Mask stares at Aloha. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU SKULL?!" Skull stares at Army.

Mask and Skull then both shrug "you two need to make up so we can work as a team." Aloha and Army glare at each other before looking back at the others too, both, at the same time scream "I'M NOT SAYING SORRY FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO! HE HAS TO SAY SORRY FIRST!" Mask facepalm then sighs a bit "hyuk.. hyuk... You two are idiots..." Skull nods "...you guys really are."

Army and Aloha look at them. "This isn't how Aloha normally acts, his normally carefree." Skull nods, agreeing with Mask, "...we would like to have the carefree aloha back. He use too ease the tension." Aloha stares at them, "... seriously, carefree Aloha was better then the aloha we got now."

Aloha then looks away and rubs his arm, Army stares at Him before rolling his eyes and turning to face away from Aloha.