Can you help me put YOUR makeup on?

Aloha just continued to lay on the bed and he was still asleep. Once Army left the room, Sailor W looked over to him, "sir." Army looks at Sailor W, "yes Sailor White?" Sailor W stares at army for a bit before continuing, "why is aloha here?" Army stares at her for a bit, "his here because he came over last night to check if I was alright." Sailor W nods, "oh, okay Sir." Forge then looks at Army, "sir, are you sure it was a good idea to leave Aloha in your bedroom?"

Army stares at Forge, "no, but he wouldn't get up and he went back to sleep." Forge nods, "ah, alright sir, maybe he'll wake up later?" Army shrugs, "probably, but I'm going to make some breakfast for us. What do you guys want for breakfast anyways?" Sailor W, Sailor B, and Forge stare for a bit before Sailor B asks something, "Waffles? Waffles sir?" Forge and Sailor W nod, agreeing with Sailor B, "Waffles please, sir." Army stares for a bit before nodding, "alright..." Army then heads into the kitchen to start on the waffles.

After a bit, Army finishes making the waffles and he then sits the waffles on the table and comes out to the front room where his team was sitting at, "Team Orange, ATTENTION!" Forge, Sailor W, and Sailor B all get off the couch and they stand up and turn to army, before all three of them say something at the same time, "Yes Captain? We're listening." Army nods, "Good, anyways i finished breakfast, I'm going to wake Aloha up, he can't just keep sleeping in all day..." Forge, Sailor W, and Sailor B all nod, "alright sir, thank you for making breakfast." Army nods and he then goes into his bedroom again, for both his parka and to wake Aloha up.

When he got into the room, Aloha was actually awake but he was attempting to put some of Army's makeup on his face, and Army looks at him, "ALOHA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Aloha jumps and he turns around and looks at Army before waving, "Hi Army! I found your makeup and just wanted to attempt to put it on. Oh, I also found your hat and parka! ♪" Army stares at him, "Why are you putting on my makeup... and why do you have my hat on? and WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY PARKA?!" Aloha stares at him before smiling, "I found your stuff like I said! ♪ so i wanted to try to put it on! ♪ oh can you help me with putting this makeup on? ♪" Army just stares at him, "...." Aloha just keeps smiling, "please?" Army sighs, "If it'll get you out of my bedroom, then yes, also I made breakfast." Aloha nods, "Thanks! and Alright! I'll get some breakfast after you help me put your makeup on my face! ♪" Army sighs and nods before grabbing the makeup from Aloha and he puts two fingers into it and then he puts it on Aloha's face, he does this a second time and he then grabs a towel out of the drawer and he wipes his fingers on it, "There, I'm done... now let leave my room and get some breakfast." Aloha nods, and Army then leaves the room and Aloha follows him.