The next day.

The young boy got out of bed later than his usual time, he was suppose to help the staff setup the table and have it ready for breakfast. This will probably be cut off of his paycheck the boy thought to himself. He threw the blankets off of himself in a rush causing them to almost fall out of his bed. He'll worrying about making his bed later. And got out of bed to get ready and look presentable to the guests. He quickly went to the bathroom to do his business and wrapped his robe around himself that he hung up at the back of bathroom door. Quickly stepped into his loafers and ran his fingers through his hair to somewhat fix the hair on his head. He softly close the door to his room and made his way downstairs to the main dinning area for breakfast. Arriving at the table he saw his parents helping out the staff putting the last few things on to the table.

"You're late." His father said with a stirn voice.

He fixed his gaze down at the floor.

"Sorry father, my alarm didn't go off."

The boy's father grabbed on to his arm stared straight in his eyes and told him that it better not happen again. Then he let go of his arm when he heard the first few early birds arrived at the breakfast table, the boy took a seat around the middle of the table, leaving an open seat on each side of him. He looked around the table and decided to just start with an egg salad he spread on to some toasted bread slices. And poured himself a cup of tea.

The family was all gathered together in the main dining area for breakfast. In the middle of the room was a large long table covered with a beautiful drapery, this fabric had lace finishing off the ends. Way too pretty to ruin with stains from drinks or food. The table was usually set up with a big flower display on it when it's not being used for anything. This room, as well as the lounge area, was also beautifully decorated with art pieces and paintings.

At the end of the room was a big fireplace, that was keeping this room nice and cozy to sit in. This big long table had ten chairs on each side, with two bigger looking seats at the heads of the table. The table is setup with utensils that are placed in order from the outside in.

Forks are neatly places to the left of all the plates, the knives and spoons are layed out to the right side of the plates. On top of the large plate is a smaller salad plate set up. At the top left of the plates is a bread plate and knife layed onto it. Next to that is a dessert fork and spoon. And to the right of those utensils are the glasses set up for water and other drinks. Now to the right of the knives and spoons is a cup and saucer, to the left of the forks is a napkin with the family's emblem embroidered into the top of the fabric.

All the food you can imagine to eat for breakfast is spread out over this long table. And if you still wanted something that wasn't on there, you could request it, with the small bell that placed to the left of everyone's bread plate. The tables are usually set up like this for every meal. Sometimes the setup had minor differences for specific meals.

The family greeted everyone that was already sitting at the table at the time. They were surprised that the family that owns the house was also sitting at the table enjoying breakfast at the sime time as their guests. The girl noticed a seat that was available next to the young boy. She decided to immediately sit next to him before anyone else took that chair.

Sitting at the table was a family with three kids, a couple of two females, a group of 5 friends which looked to be in their 20s and an old man. The rest of the family just sat down on the seats that were left. The parents of the young boy were sitting at the heads of the table. The table and the way it was set up just looked like it came from a fantasy movie, if only everyone was wearing classic outfits to make it a perfect picture. Everyone enjoyed their meal, the owners of the house asked their staff to clean up the table.