TEA PARTY

//; this isnt age regression or ddlb, tyler just acts like this. also, i wrote this in english class. 😗✌️

tyler sat in his playroom, missing his boyfriend.
he had tried to entertain himself with his toys, only the soft ones because josh doesnt want him to get hurt, but it just wasn't enough. he wanted the taller man to hold him. he even tried a tea party, but the poor baby was so upset he just imagined his toys being mean to him.

he whined, having gotten hard just thinking of josh. he got up, not bothering to excuse himself from his tea party because quite frankly he felt they didnt deserve that sort of respect today.

he got in the boys' shared bed, trying to distract himself with a nap. he hugged josh's pillow, hoping the scent of the other boy would comfort him. it did, but it also made him even more horny.

his small cock was so hard, it was so painful for the tiny baby. the punishment his boyfriend would give him if he touched himself couldn't possibly hurt worse than this. a few tears streamed down his soft cheeks, before he couldn't take it anymore, checking the time. josh wouldnt be home for two hours

tyler finally snuck his fingers under the hem of his panties, letting out a sigh of relief when he wrapped his hand around his little cock. he put the pillow that had partly put him into this problem between his thighs, slowly grinding on it. he bucked his hips up, close already. he'd only lasted five minutes before he was cumming in his panties with a high pitched moan.

the boy was so spent, he decided to go to sleep right then and there. he promised himself he'd be able to wake up in time to get dressed and clean up his mess.

he didnt.

josh got home, excited to see his baby after nearly 12 hours away from him.

he checked the boy's play room, groaning at the mess and that the sub hadnt obeyed his order to stay in the room. he admitted that it was his fault though, he should have locked the door. he was just worried tyler had gotten himself hurt.

he checked their bedroom, finding the boy naked in their bed. josh sighed, shaking his head. he took the covers off of tyler, seeing his belly and the pillow next to him covered in cum.

he gently shook tyler by his shoulder to wake him up. as tyler awoke, he knew he was in trouble. he started crying, hiding under his covers. josh just rubbed his back, seeing the poor baby so scared broke his heart.

he kept trying to comfort the crying boy, whispering little "shh"s and "its okay"s while he rubbed his back until he calmed down.

"baby" he murmered, "do you want to talk about it?"
tyler shook his head, whining.
"n-no, i just- just don' wanna get spankings, joshie. it hurt s-so bad, i had to do it." josh nodded, pulling his sub into his lap.
"okay, but you know you shouldnt have done that. if you had called me i would have helped you."
tyler nodded, hiding his head in josh's neck.
"yes sir, i won't do it again, joshie."