PUPPY LOVE

pet play and age regression warning, sub!josh.

tyler woke up next to his sleeping boyfriend. he usually didnt like to be alone in the mornings because he had frequent nightmares, but this time he was glad that he got to watch his beautiful puppy sleep. finally, josh woke up.
"hi, daddy." he mumbled, his thumb in his mouth.
"hey, baby." tyler replied, softly kissing the boy's forehead. they sat like this for a while, tyler kissing josh every now and then. the softness had made the puppy regress even more, now a giggly mess every time his daddy kissed him. he couldn't form words to tell his daddy he loved him, but if he could, he wouldnt shut up about it. instead, he babbled on and on excitedly. tyler couldnt understand what he was saying, but he knew what the boy meant.
"alright, pup, how about some breakfast?"
joshua giggled and clapped excitedly.
"okay, lets go."
tyler went to carry his puppy, but josh insisted on walking on his hands and knees. tyler laughed,
"okay then, baby. that works too, i guess."
tyler put on sesame street for the puppy to watch while he made breakfast. joshua giggled and clapped and babbled along to the music. tyler wanted to watch his baby, but he had to make breakfast for his little tummy.

he made pancakes- josh's colored with food dye, eggs, and toast. josh got cut up scrambled eggs and toast with a hello kitty face burned into it, and tyler just made himself a fried egg and raisin cinnamon toast.

tyler set the table and went to get josh.
"come on, baby. breakfast is done."
josh was upset he had to quit watching sesame street, but he was really hungry. he crawled over to the table, raising his arms asking tyler to put him on his chair.

tyler fed his baby, and everything was okay.

idk i just felt soft writing this lol